Gunco Forums banner

DIYGuns / Roderus Custom Gunworks

5K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  sjohnson 
#1 ·
Hi , I was wondering if anyone has dealt with Diyguns lately? I sent a couple of emails and haven't got a response as of yet... Just curious if they are extremely busy or what the deal is???

:salute: Thanks, Ron Smith II

#2 ·
I've been waiting for "full" free access for over 6 months since registering there. I can see much, much more of those forums as "guest" than as a registered member. Good luck with those clowns.

#3 ·
I registered a long time ago and even paid for the member section. Most the blueprints they had in there were available on any of the other boards for free. Iwas a waste of money. Haven't been there in years

#4 ·
i am a member there and it does have some nice stuff in the library, that being said , I always come back here as it is my home.

#6 ·
That is the 1st site I ever joined and I have been pleased with it, never had a problem.

If I had found gunco 1st I probably wouldn't have joined...:brows:...but I like it alot.

I am on several boards but I am a regular at only 5 of the many many I have lurked at over the years.:thumbup1:

#8 · (Edited)
I hate to be an asshat, but I'm sure that even 45 days after my payment, the claims department at paypal will get a hold of them. Or I'll see a refund. I waited until the last day to file the claim.

I did get an email response from an order question I sent, two days after my order. No response since, and the phone # is not in service.

edit: The paypal claim successfully returned my money.

#9 ·
DIYguns.com are crooks.
I placed an order in December 08 and never received it.
I logged on to check the status and they claim to have mailed it in
October 09.
Mail to Alaska is slow but not that slow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.