Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 86

Thread: ELK RIVER tool not a good company

  1. #11
    BANNED nalioth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,529
    Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Sorry to be off subject, but where can I get a link to the fearless four riding in the jeep. Would just love to send it to some liberals I know!
    Right click the picture -> Save image as


    Then you can visit Imageshack and upload it and send that URL to everyone you desire. . .

  2. #12
    U.N.C.L.E. Illya Kuryakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Third Coast
    Posts
    3,731
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

    Default

    That's what I'd do - right click and save.

    The file size is only around 1.6 MB


    Did I do that?

  3. #13
    Gunco Member vladimir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    20
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Ok, well you said that you would spot weld and send it back but your spot welder was broke at the time. It has been 4 months and I still haven't received it. Last time we called Stephanie said the spotwelder was still broke .I said I just want my trunion back .I did grind the rails with a dremil ,whats that got to do with broken spot welds ? your receivers are out of spec and if a mag wont go past the rails .what do you do ? You sir are a liar .return my rear trunion and I will be happy .I told you from the begining I could care less if you sent the receiver back or not ,it was you that insisted on it .And now you switch and change your word . Just do as you say you would do .

  4. #14
    Gunco Member vladimir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    20
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akron Armory View Post
    Cap'n,

    Hector Bennett is a FIRST CLASS individual.

    Hector is no different than any other employer that has problems with product and/or employees from time to time, but if I had a problem with his goods I would not call his flippin' secretaty, and..I would not have my WIFE make the call!

    Bobby





    CLS,

    Please bring an old friend up to speed on what was wrong with Armory's receivers?

    Thanks,

    RJW,Sr
    Bob all I can say is Ohio rapid fire ...enough said . My wife called because she could speak I could not . Shall we divulge deeper ...do you wana go there?

  5. #15
    Akron Armory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    839
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vladimir View Post
    Bob all I can say is Ohio rapid fire ...enough said . My wife called because she could speak I could not . Shall we divulge deeper ...do you wana go there?
    I apologize for my comment about you having your wife call. My added comment was inappropriate. I was too close to the situation (across the table from Hector) to have a clear mind, and again I admit my comment was out of order.

    In my opinion, I suggest you go directly to Hector and bypass any other operatives. I am sure once Hector speak to one another directly, this will be squared up. He is a good man and he will be very square with you.

    But, as far as the other part of your reply,...bring it on!

    Last edited by Akron Armory; 03-04-2009 at 08:59 PM.

    I'm a bookkeeper's son,
    I don't wanna shoot no one,
    but I crossed my old man back in Oregon,
    don't take me alive.

    ---Steely Dan---

  6. #16
    Akron Armory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    839
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illya Kuryakin View Post
    Hey Bob !!

    EDITED....

    .....This is all just my opinion and observances, right or wrong. All of these conditions are, IMHO, easy enough to resolve given right man at the wheel......

    CLS
    - 52 with a lot to do !!
    CLS,

    When I have a bit more time I'll get you up to speed....gimme a day or so!

    RJW, Sr.

    I'm a bookkeeper's son,
    I don't wanna shoot no one,
    but I crossed my old man back in Oregon,
    don't take me alive.

    ---Steely Dan---

  7. #17
    U.N.C.L.E. Illya Kuryakin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    The Third Coast
    Posts
    3,731
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

    Default

    Sounds great. I'd like to know what's been happening on these since the old Armory days. I'm sure they have made many improvements in quality of manufacture.

    I really enjoyed being able to drive down a few blocks to pick up a new receiver. Couldn't have been more convenient. Heck, maybe I'll just go on over and pick one up and check it out


    Did I do that?

  8. #18
    Akron Armory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    839
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illya Kuryakin View Post
    Sounds great. I'd like to know what's been happening on these since the old Armory days. I'm sure they have made many improvements in quality of manufacture.

    I really enjoyed being able to drive down a few blocks to pick up a new receiver. Couldn't have been more convenient. Heck, maybe I'll just go on over and pick one up and check it out
    Email sent.

    I'm a bookkeeper's son,
    I don't wanna shoot no one,
    but I crossed my old man back in Oregon,
    don't take me alive.

    ---Steely Dan---

  9. #19
    Gunco Rookie Confederate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Vladimir, now you called me a liar.

    Sir, that is childish. I have been civil and I will remain civil. Even though this isn't a severe insult this is why I don't frequent these boards.

    Sir, your wife called and said that a rail had broken, period, of course I'm gonna tell them that we would replace the receiver!!

    When the receiver arrives it's butchered and I don't care who knows you on AK sites and if your an avid builder that doesn't make you valid, this receiver was BUTCHERED and I repeat BUTCHERED!!!! You even admit you took a dremel not a mill or drill press with a mill bit, so that makes you a qualified builder????

    Now you think I'm a chump.

    15 years ago when I started working on AK's I had a dremel, a drill press and files for turning down barrels. That still didn't make me a qualified builder. Also to clear it up I was only replacing barrel components and stock sets then. The next year I started trying riveting on Krinks receivers, what a joke!!

    I offered to give you a discount for the replacement and because you can't suck up the fact that you BUTCHERED the receiver and think just because YOU think your well known and an avid builder that you're gonna get away with this...your wrong.

    People if I'm wrong speak out and if Vladimir is wrong speak out. Don't defend injustice because you know this guy.

    Update on the BUTCHERED receiver. By the serial number that has been recorded it's an Armory receiver NOT AN ELK RIVER RECEIVER.

    When I have completed my investigation in this I will post it here.

  10. #20
    Gunco Rookie Confederate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    17
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Update:

    The receiver was an Armory USA 1.6mm 7.62X39 receiver NOT AN ELK RIVER receiver. We have only recently stocked ERTD 1.6mm.

    The receiver was BUTCHERED and demilled when it came in NO REAR TRUNNION.

    I must say again that the reason I don't cruise these forums is because members start to run their mouths about something they know nothing about or because they're pissed off and don't think before they run their mouth then others pile in because it's their internet friend and it gets out of control.

    This is a small example.

    Vladimir, I don't expect an apology because of the childish behavior you have shown so far but here's to ya

    Take care

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •