Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: ELK RIVER tool not a good company

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

I had the privilege of meeting Hector (AKA Confererate) today over at ERT&D. He really came across as a standup guy and it was a pleasure talking with him. He took the time to show me several items he has in the works. You can tell he takes great pride in his work, his products and what they've done and plan to do to improve their manufacturing. This ain't no Armory USA spinoff of yesterday. I already know I plan to be visiting ERT&D as often as I can.

Hector BTW: I got the Saiga .308 barrel pressed out and still need the lathe work.

Did I do that?

Feedback Score

Vlad had me a bit worried about sending my baby down to Houston. Hector has allayed those fears - thanks.

Great thread, if a bit long to get to the end.

Feedback Score

Thank you gentleman for the feed back.

Vladimir, I have'nt heard from you. I still have your trunnion on my desk ready to ship as well as a 1mm receiver in 7.62 or 5.45 unless you would like a 1.6mm, I will have them in about a month.

I will have some samples of our new receiver soon...about 2 weeks. I will post pictures before I send them to heat treat and when they return. I will have the following samples;

Bulgy 74
    Bulgy sidefold
    AKM
    Underfold (Polish/Hungarian)

All will have rivet holes for ease in assembly. I'm still thinking about the AMD side fold as well.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Underfold (Polish/Hungarian), yes!

i am needing 2 of these, please post when you get them in stock.
    thanks
    ron

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I have 2 really nice builds from ERT&D--a Tantal & my Bulgy Krink build, both on their receivers. Really good folks from my experiences, I like their workmanship.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I'm glad that we were able to hear the WHOLE story..
    thanks!

Feedback Score

Last summer I had Elk River build a rifle out of my jumble of parts and now I have a great rifle. Thank you Hector.

Feedback Score

I've known Hector for about two+ years...he built a bulgy 7.62 krink for me on a 1.6mm receiver and it's absolutely perfect...I'm waiting on one of his new 1.6 mm receivers for a 5.45 krink build and I plan on having him do it...he's a stand up guy who knows as much about the kalashnikov as anyone in these United States including some of the more well known "experts".

Feedback Score

I ordered 3 recievers from Elk River the other day. Looking forward to doing business with a company who's owner cares enough about his customers to replace a reciever he didnt even build.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Thank you gentleman for the feed back.

Vladimir, I have'nt heard from you. I still have your trunnion on my desk ready to ship as well as a 1mm receiver in 7.62 or 5.45 unless you would like a 1.6mm, I will have them in about a month.

I will have some samples of our new receiver soon...about 2 weeks. I will post pictures before I send them to heat treat and when they return. I will have the following samples;

Bulgy 74
    Bulgy sidefold
    AKM
    Underfold (Polish/Hungarian)

All will have rivet holes for ease in assembly. I'm still thinking about the AMD side fold as well.
    I have had some problems recently that kept me on regular sites and not surfing .This is not my regular haunt .

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.