Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: ELK RIVER tool not a good company

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Akron Armory View Post
    I apologize for my comment about you having your wife call. My added comment was inappropriate. I was too close to the situation (across the table from Hector) to have a clear mind, and again I admit my comment was out of order.

In my opinion, I suggest you go directly to Hector and bypass any other operatives. I am sure once Hector speak to one another directly, this will be squared up. He is a good man and he will be very square with you.

But, as far as the other part of your reply,...bring it on!

Cancer of the Larynx . Its kinda embarassing ( I brought it upon myself smoking for 25 years) and hard to speak . My fiance handles everything . I have ordered kits from you and like your service very much . Never had a single problem . Sorry for acting out . I have been very much angry lately .Not your fault.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Vladimir, I have the Armory USA 1.6mm receiver in hand that was returned and it does have the rear trunnion installed. I will send it back to you Monday. Please call to verify your address.

To clear things up on the receiver IT WAS NOT an Elk River receiver.

Because of the BS involved with this whole deal I would like to offer you a free receiver if your interested with my apology for not returning the rear trunnion.

Take care
    I accept the new receiver . Its very profesional for you to do so .Becky is a wonderful representative .please dont let this reflect against her .She did however make a promise. I will have my fiance call to verify the adress to my FFL .

Feedback Score

I hope you have received the receiver and the rear trunnion.

Good luck with the cancer!

Hector

Feedback Score

New to this forum so hello everyone.

Have had numerous dealings with Elk River Tool and Die. In fact I plan to make the long treck so they can engrave the receiver of an SBR tomorrow.

They have put customer service first in the past and so I trust them. Sorry if others have had bad experiences. I have not.

Feedback Score

Hector,

Do you have any pics of your receivers, or work. When asking around on okshooters, you were highly recommended. I have a yugo m70 UF I would like to send down to be built. Your website has no pics though. Just would like to see some of your work prior to the deal. If the Yugo works out I would send my Bulgarian krinkov down to be built.
    Thanks
    daddy-o

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I was up at my ffl last weekend picking up my nds1-kp and another guy was trying to pick up his elk river . The ffl wouldnt turn it loose because ert&d
    had'nt provided them with a copy of their ffl ,man was he pissed .I guess you ert&d guys heard about it .I read somewhere about this same type of thing happening elsewhere. A local guy i met on the internet came over this past weekend for a build party, he was doing a romy g on a nds-1 . He has one more to do. His ert&d reciever is on order, he said at first they said they had it in stock then came back and said he was on back order.The reason he went with ert&d because someone told him he would have to wait months on a nodak. So even if ert&t make a great receiver they still have a little more work to do on their organizational skills. just an old hillbillys opinion
    Last edited by bohnscot; 04-20-2009 at 04:35 PM.

Feedback Score

Elk River is building my kit right now. I'll post a photo and a review of the weapon when I get it.

Hmm we got two 2dogs on this site.
    On A Quest For Perfect Political Incorrectness.

Feedback Score

What are they building for you, and yes please post a pic. I haven't been able to find pic of their receivers or builds.
    thanks
    daddy-o

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy-o View Post
    I haven't been able to find pic of their receivers or builds.
    These guys can help you halfway.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Because of the BS involved with this whole deal I would like to offer you a free receiver if your interested with my apology for not returning the rear trunnion.
    If everybody offered that kind of customer service, we the gun owners would be better off.

From one Confederate to another so to speak, Hector you are the man!
    When Injustice Becomes Law....Rebellion Becomes Duty

The only thing wrong with Abraham Lincoln's Gettysburg Address was that it was the South, not the North, that was fighting for a government of the people, by the people and for the people."

-- H. L. Mencken

One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.