Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: ELK RIVER tool not a good company

Feedback Score

Again with the ridicule and personal attack AND STILL with no report or photos as promised on the rifle even after you told everyone in the front office that you had 6 friends who were gonna test fire it. YOU try to ATTACK me personally so to DECEIVE others and AVOID the updated report on the rifle. This says it all about you. You can't admit you were wrong and attacked me and my company wrongly so you will try to be DECEPTIVE and your trying to DECEIVE all who read this by AVOIDING the photos and range report AGAIN.

Elk River will always honor its warranty, period, even if the rifle has changed hands 10 times it doesn't matter.

There are reasons why it's called an "economy receiver". It was the ejector being short from the manufacture as you well know since you were right there when it was test fired. This is proven and if you DENY it then you will be DECEIVING yourself also. I can't help it if YOU EMBARRESED YOURSELF in front of your friends for choosing an "economy receiver". Don't try to DECEIVE them also.

We lengthend the ejector on your "economy receiver". Any further repair on the ejector isn't covered.

There is one thing I know for sure, you can keep your friends from coming in and you can go on the world wide web and say all you want it doesn't matter because YOU WILL ALWAYS KNOW THAT YOU WILL HAVE BEEN A DECEIVER and every time you look in the mirror you will see a DECEIVER looking back.

Enjoy your rifle!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Confederate View Post
    Again with the ridicule and personal attack AND STILL with no report or photos as promised on the rifle even after you told everyone in the front office that you had 6 friends who were gonna test fire it. YOU try to ATTACK me personally so to DECEIVE others and AVOID the updated report on the rifle. This says it all about you. You can't admit you were wrong and attacked me and my company wrongly so you will try to be DECEPTIVE and your trying to DECEIVE all who read this by AVOIDING the photos and range report AGAIN.

Elk River will always honor its warranty, period, even if the rifle has changed hands 10 times it doesn't matter.

There are reasons why it's called an "economy receiver". It was the ejector being short from the manufacture as you well know since you were right there when it was test fired. This is proven and if you DENY it then you will be DECEIVING yourself also. I can't help it if YOU EMBARRESED YOURSELF in front of your friends for choosing an "economy receiver". Don't try to DECEIVE them also.

We lengthend the ejector on your "economy receiver". Any further repair on the ejector isn't covered.

There is one thing I know for sure, you can keep your friends from coming in and you can go on the world wide web and say all you want it doesn't matter because YOU WILL ALWAYS KNOW THAT YOU WILL HAVE BEEN A DECEIVER and every time you look in the mirror you will see a DECEIVER looking back.

Enjoy your rifle!
    Hector, you are calling the wrong person a liar. I'll leave it at that. You are the one that has shown their true colors, you are the one that won't man up to the situation. You are the one if he had any spine would meet with his customer to resolve matters but you won't, you sir are a coward. Just hide behind your keyboard. Now you have a good day.
    On A Quest For Perfect Political Incorrectness.

Feedback Score

Again and again with the ridicule and personal attack with no report or pictures of the rifle. You are suffer from the embarrasment with your friends for your decision to purchase an inferior "economy receiver" instead of spending the little more on an NDS1 "premium receiver" for a rifle you say your life will depend on. Just that alone says alot about you.

Sir, if it's a fist fight you want, I will meet you any where when I get back!! You name the place!! Unless you are a coward!! There is plenty of private property where we can do this.

I run a pretty good size business. I cannot be everywhere at the same time. I spend 6 weeks there in Houston and I come home for 5 days and then return to Houston. This is the first time in the year and a half since I've been in Houston that I was able to take 3 weeks off.

As any business, people are delegated to various positions. Stephanie takes care of the front and has 2 ladies under her. Melinda does our accounting and Breanna does our gunlog. Then Keith is the general manager and Cody the shop foreman. This allows me to see vendors, sometimes I travel to see them, make large pick ups and deliveries, etc.

If I have to explain this it's because you obviously have no grasp of how a business is operated. I see a lot of customers that come in and as I see it there is a very good reason why I'm not there when you are there. The Holy Spirit has directed me away from you and your underlying anger brought on by your little man syndrome.

Sir, you have called me out!! It's time to put up or shut up!! I will meet you anywhere then we can settle this problem you have with me!! Unless you're a coward!!

After I whoop your a** your rifle will still be under warranty

Feedback Score

Damn, I think this whole thing has got out of hand. I Have been following this thread because I have a virgin yugo that I would like built sometime this summer if nodak ever gets any yugo receivers back in stock. I just don't know what to think. I had heard really good things about elkriver on okshooters where I hang out most but with all this back and fourth bitch slapping I think I my just go with overland or gewehr werks. Just don't know.
    Thanks
    daddy-o

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

This is gun board where the general discussion is welcome.

Please keep the discussions civil and respectful to others. Intelligent, heated, non PC, direct talking, agree to disagree commentary is always welcome here.

What will not be tolerated is de-evolving name calling or threats of any type.

To quote another cartoon character "Thaaat's all folks"

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 7.62x39 View Post
    This is gun board where the general discussion is welcome.

Please keep the discussions civil and respectful to others. Intelligent, heated, non PC, direct talking, agree to disagree commentary is always welcome here.

What will not be tolerated is de-evolving name calling or threats of any type.

To quote another cartoon character "Thaaat's all folks"
    agreed!
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.