C products .308 Mags

Thread: C products .308 Mags

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Default C products .308 Mags

Last thanksgiving I ordered 4 .308 mags for my DPMS LR.308 that I'm trying to put together (no parts tho) well I was told it was going to be a long wait what a understatement. There site said it would be shipped 3-5 weeks AFTER I was billed. I was billed in Jan. 8 weeks later (today)fedex dropped it off at my door. Man I'm still pissed about waiting 8 weeks after i was billed to have it shipped.

Ok so here is my short reveiw mags are sold with a nice finish but it seems that the followers could bind up like M/AR-16 mags. One of the mags dosn't drop from the magwell you have to give it a little tug but the other 3 fit great. For the low price $20 they seem like a good deal as soon as I get my parts for the DPMS LR308 I well give a range report but for now I'm going to order about 2 dozen more. DPMS wants all most $60 per mag??? WTF I ordered one so I could compare the two. from the pic's I can't tell them apart.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Can ya post a picture of that mag Col. Do you have a DPMS mag to compare it with?
    Post a few if possible, I've entertained the idea of getting a few aftermarket ones to add to the bag. But only if they work properly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Ill try for the pic's soon I don't have any DPMS ones yet ordered some but there on back order along with the upper I want

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.