Gunco Forums banner

DPH= :-)

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  dutigaf 
#1 ·
just wanted to let everybody know that as usual the folks at DPH went the extra mile for one of us.....

and it was for me!

they processed my order with the usual speed and sent it out and then of course....

United Package Smashers (UPS) delivered it to the wrong place... and then wanted to blame DPH and me for it....

DPH went out of their way with extra calls and was even gonna replace the order for me... so after about her 3rd phone call and her calling me and keeping me posted the packaged suddenly got "retrieved" from where they left it and brought to my house.

if DPH hadnt went that extra mile for me and pressed them, id still not have my stuff.

thanks guys!

its why i buy things from them. customer service is fantastic.

sean (dutigaf)

See less See more
#3 ·
this is the first time ive ever had any thing go wrong with UPS.... but they took care of it quickly..

#4 ·
I had some of my stuff from centerfiresystems get delivered to another person with my name in this city. That person called me on my cell phone. The number was on the receipt inside the package. Good old UPS messed it up! I had to go and pick it up. I met a fellow with the same name I have.

#8 ·
hey Scott,

id like to say it was you who took care of this. ............... lMAO but it wasnt.

it was a very helpful and friendly lady that made it all work out. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.