Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do not buy from Rguns.net

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Illya Kuryakin View Post

BTW - I've never heard anything positive in the least bit about those assholes.

They have a calender with naked women holding guns!
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    They have a calender with naked women holding guns!
    Damn, you blew a perfectly good rant.

I stand corrected. Fuckin' naked women with guns

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Illya Kuryakin View Post
    Damn, you blew a perfectly good rant.

I stand corrected. Fuckin' naked women with guns
    Yeah...I want a naked girl calendar too...and he can even talk dirty to me..

Seriously, I've heard a couple bad reports of their Customer Service. I have ordered from them in the past, but why would I want to spend my money there when you have great vendors like Cope's that will treat you fair.

Feedback Score

I have bought from Cope's, they are an A+ kind of people!!!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

RGUNS is really developing a reputation with the people. I for one have had a bad experience with ammo. And, a LACK of customer support.

I would avoid ever doing business with RGUNS!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Roger was an ahole before the market changed. I has misdealings w/ him 10 yrs ago. He has'nt changed I see.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabiszubi View Post
    Thank you for the support!!
    That guy Roger thinks that since the market is so saturated with order requests he can afford to treat people like that.
    What a fool he is!!

Disgruntled Employee Jubinizzle's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Angry I know that this thread is old but...

I too have been shafted by R-guns.net. When I was in asscrackistan, I placed an order for a DPMS .308 AR. I had already arranged with my FFL guy to receive the rifle in. I was told by the sales rep that I would be put onto a waiting list, which would be about 2 months. Ok, fine with me, I can wait.

3 months later I emailed rguns, and asked about the status. They said that the rifles were coming in soon, and that they should be shipping out within a week. The next day, they charged the $1050.oo to my account. I took this as a ray of hope, that my rifle would be in my hands soon.

Everything seemed to be going well, until 2 months later, I get stateside and try to call them. I explained the situation to the person on the phone (Very rude), and I asked them why my rifle hasn't been shipped out, after getting the order over 5 months ago. The lady said "Yeah, your package is ready, we will ship tomorrow."

At this point, I am getting rather angry with their shitty cust. service. So I call back the next day. I had to break it down barney style, since these people obviously need a babysitter. After sitting on hold for a good 5 minutes, a man took my call. I explained to him the situation, and this guy was even ruder! He said that I was impatient, and that my "Shit" would be out the door "Tomorrow".

*Ahem* "BULLSHIT!" I called him out on it, and he got mad when I told him they said the same shit to me yesterday, and that I couldn't be fooled again. He promptly hung up the phone one me, and I had to wait until the next day to call him. (If I called back, They would've probably sent ME shit in a box).

Again, I called the next day, and asked that they canc my order, and give me a full refund. The asshole on the other end said "Yeah I'll look into that for ya" Translation: 'Yeah, I'll forget about it and gaff you off'

SO, I called back again, 10 minutes later. Different guy this time, (Another ass), and he looked up the order and "Canceled it". Finally, after a week of no refund, I called once again, and asked to talk to the manager. This time, I was irate. How could they treat a customer like this!? I know that it's a sellers market right now, but what the fuck? He finally said, Ok, I'll cancel your order right now.

The next few days, I finally got my money back. The whole nightmarish ordeal took over 6 months. I will never EVER order from Rguns.net again.

These guys are real douchebags, and they should be avoided like the plague. I hope they go out of business soon. I complained to the BBB also, hopefully people will realize what shitbags these jokers are.

I know that I revived a dead thread, but rather than start a new one, I decided to just add to this one.
    "Never tell em' what you think, and never tell em' where the body Stink"
    -Ice Cube

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

LOOKS like RGUNS has not changed a bit?!?!

I will NEVER do business with RGUNS ever again!!!!!!!!!!!
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

The sucky part is you likely ended up paying interest you will never get back if you didn't pay if off immediately after they charged you. Glad you got your money back. I was looking at them for a 308 Upper now I know better.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Not to be the defender of the wicked but I ordered from them and they delivered. They have the Yugo M72 RPK parts I need and at good prices too. I plan on ordering one more time.

Maybe someone will bring this thread to their attention and they can ponder their poor customer service and how word spreads quickly when it is bad.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.