Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Do not buy from Rguns.net

Feedback Score

I have bought several cases of AK74 ammo from them without issue. Not real friendly on the phone even to a girl, but I never had any problems. They always seemed to have the best price on surplus ammo for me.
    Nikki Lane

Miss Power Custom
    http://misspowercustom.forumotion.com/

Feedback Score

Default Rguns

Rguns area bunch of asshats. I placed an order for an AR lower receiver back in December, and finally on April 3 I see a charge on my credit card for them. All is fine and dandy until I discover my FFL guy has changed addresses the same week. I called the FFL guy and now he won't tell me his new address Bullet Proof Arms in Budapest Texas (dont use him...Scott Brock). When I asked him what the address is, he refuses to tell me because "I don't want 900 people coming by looking for ammo. Obviously one of the bunker buggers. Sooooo.....this is a problem because now there's a receiver that got shipped to the wrong address...maybe.

So, I try to call, fax and email to ask what to do, and IF my receiver has actually even been shipped. I finally get an email from them that simply says "OK"........OK WHAT??? Do I have a receiver on the way, is it sent to the old FFL address, did you contact the FFL guy? Both sides are fucking me over. There's a lost AR receiver out there....hell, maybe the FFL guy has it and stole it from me. I guess I'll wait 30 days and have my credit card company (Chase Slate Blue....great card) reverse the charges and then file a complaint with ATF on the dealer. I'm really pissed at both sides in this deal.

When the panic buying is over Rguns is gonna wonder where everyone went.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

You joined up for that?

Blame Obama, Schumer, Bloomberg , Feinstein & your lame FFL.

Rguns is doing the best they can. Just like ALL firearm & ammo vendors are doing right now.
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score

I will definitely tell my friends about RGUNS.COM!!

Sorry you had such a hard time witha vendor , What I would do is send it right back and demand my money back, and give them a head up since they want to play nasty, tell tehm you have seven days to refund my money , or the following people will get a copy of your letter, the State aaattorney General Office io where he dose bussiness, and to your state attorney General, and for shits and giggles just mention that ATF will also be receiving a copy of your letters and wxplain that youwere under the impression that they gave you that a mag was included, and he did a bait and switch! which is totally against the law.....Doc

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.