Gunco Forums banner

Do not buy from Rguns.net

42K views 43 replies 32 participants last post by  dcholl 
#1 ·
I bought a virgin AK-47 kit from them. In the picture of the kit at their web page it showed an AK magazine. I bought the kit, when I got it the magazine was missing.
I sent the owner (Roger) numerous (5) emails requesting the missing mag.
This is what I get in response today:

>the fucking magazine went out last week. we were out of them and had to get them in. you kit did not come with one but i sent you one any way. stop fucking crying.

By your silence I take it you are not going to send me the missing
> magazine??
> Thanks a lot for a great way of conducting business!
> I will definitely tell my friends about RGUNS.COM!!
>

I will never buy anything from them.
I urge everyone else to do the same.

#3 ·
Wow....I hope you didn't bother to respond to that type of customer service. And if this is true I would post that email all over the internet. Thats crazy if this is true. Thanks for the heads up.

#7 ·
if your out, you should say so at the beginning, not after ignoring many emails. and you definitely make it clear from the get go whether or not a mag even come with it. and you never ever curse at the customer and tell them to quite crying.......
I think they need to see this!

#9 ·
He is full of it too. Some vendors scrounge the mag first thing and sell them sepperately. I got a Virgin M70 UF Yugo from Arms of America and it came with everything. Got the same thing from blackwell and it didn't have the mags. They all show the same picture with the mags included. Some just take them out and sell them since they are BHO. The one that came in my first kit was covered in the same light oil that everything else in the kit had. To be fair he may not have gotten the kits like that as they may have been pulled up stream from him but if he is showing the picture with the mag they he should be sending a mag.

#17 ·
I know that this thread is old but...

I too have been shafted by R-guns.net. When I was in asscrackistan, I placed an order for a DPMS .308 AR. I had already arranged with my FFL guy to receive the rifle in. I was told by the sales rep that I would be put onto a waiting list, which would be about 2 months. Ok, fine with me, I can wait.

3 months later I emailed rguns, and asked about the status. They said that the rifles were coming in soon, and that they should be shipping out within a week. The next day, they charged the $1050.oo to my account. I took this as a ray of hope, that my rifle would be in my hands soon.

Everything seemed to be going well, until 2 months later, I get stateside and try to call them. I explained the situation to the person on the phone (Very rude), and I asked them why my rifle hasn't been shipped out, after getting the order over 5 months ago. The lady said "Yeah, your package is ready, we will ship tomorrow."

At this point, I am getting rather angry with their shitty cust. service. So I call back the next day. I had to break it down barney style, since these people obviously need a babysitter. After sitting on hold for a good 5 minutes, a man took my call. I explained to him the situation, and this guy was even ruder! He said that I was impatient, and that my "Shit" would be out the door "Tomorrow".

*Ahem* "BULLSHIT!" I called him out on it, and he got mad when I told him they said the same shit to me yesterday, and that I couldn't be fooled again. He promptly hung up the phone one me, and I had to wait until the next day to call him. (If I called back, They would've probably sent ME shit in a box).

Again, I called the next day, and asked that they canc my order, and give me a full refund. The asshole on the other end said "Yeah I'll look into that for ya" Translation: 'Yeah, I'll forget about it and gaff you off'

SO, I called back again, 10 minutes later. Different guy this time, (Another ass), and he looked up the order and "Canceled it". Finally, after a week of no refund, I called once again, and asked to talk to the manager. This time, I was irate. How could they treat a customer like this!? I know that it's a sellers market right now, but what the fuck? He finally said, Ok, I'll cancel your order right now.

The next few days, I finally got my money back. The whole nightmarish ordeal took over 6 months. I will never EVER order from Rguns.net again.

These guys are real douchebags, and they should be avoided like the plague. I hope they go out of business soon. I complained to the BBB also, hopefully people will realize what shitbags these jokers are.

I know that I revived a dead thread, but rather than start a new one, I decided to just add to this one.

#20 ·
Not to be the defender of the wicked but I ordered from them and they delivered. They have the Yugo M72 RPK parts I need and at good prices too. I plan on ordering one more time.:dunno:

Maybe someone will bring this thread to their attention and they can ponder their poor customer service and how word spreads quickly when it is bad.

#27 ·
Bought two rifles, 5.45 ammo, Yugo 5.56 parts kit, several magazines and parts over the years. Never had a problem with quality, shipping time (except during the mad rush but so did everyone), packaging, or price of any item. Are they assholes? They excel at being Yankee assholes! When ever I phone an order to Illinois, New York, New Jersey or Detroit it almost goes with the territory but have been suprised by a professional and almost always a lady. I'm from Texas and talk too slow for them. Bet they refer to me as another moron from the south.

#28 ·
I went in with a buddy to buy an AR lower, they could care less. The guy didnt come up front for 20 minutes. He was not knowledgeable on fire arms at all. He just kept saying R-guns makes there own ar15's and there the best. I asked better than Larue or Noveske and he said yeah! HAHA. YA fuck them.

#30 ·
Rguns.net treated me fine.

I read the reviews here and other places about rguns.net AFTER I placed an order from them. Needless to say I was concerned.
However the next day after I placed the order I got an email with a UPS tracking number from them. My order arrived and everything was perfect. Exactly like I ordered.
On another note their AR lower receiver parts kit is one of the best I’ve ever seen. Stainless steel, very well done.
Just my $.02
Xaidin

#31 ·
I read the reviews here and other places about rguns.net AFTER I placed an order from them. Needless to say I was concerned.
However the next day after I placed the order I got an email with a UPS tracking number from them. My order arrived and everything was perfect. Exactly like I ordered.
On another note their AR lower receiver parts kit is one of the best I’ve ever seen. Stainless steel, very well done.
Just my $.02
Xaidin
This is an old thread and I posted in it that I had good luck with them, but when Gunco sponsors like Cope's and Apex has the some of the same stuff and excellent customer service, why would anyone here buy from them.

I know they have a few products that nobody else has, like their AR parts and Russian krink kits, but with all of bad reports I've heard from the members here, they would be last on my list of places to order from.

Good customer service goes a long way and vendors that don't understand that usually do't stay in business. You can't tell your customers to "stop fucking crying" and expect repeat business.

#32 ·
yeah same here....

i buy from Misty @Copes all the time and RIchard/Jeff @APex with out any trouble or questions EVER!!

why go to RGUNS? (tried to deal with them long ago and it sucked anyway..)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.