Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: +4 JG Sales

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default +4 JG Sales

I ordered a bunch from JG recently, they had excellent prices and appear to really hand pick when asked.

I recently purchased 1 91/30 Hex Tula, 1 91/30 Round Izzy Ex-sniper, 1 TTC, and 1 Yugo M24/47

All were excellent and given the price I am impressed. The Tula 91/30 was a select bore gun, and as expected, the bore looked new. Not much cosmo, load and shoot. Same for the Izzy which was an ex-PU sniper. That 91/30 is just plain sweet. Although I haven't shot the 24/47 yet, it was a great deal, if cosmoline was gold though, I'd be rich... took a lot of cleaning to get it in shoot-able condition. Bluing was great and even the shield was intact (many are scrubbed from my understanding.) Finally, I can't rave enough about the TTC, what a cool gun. It also was in great shape... one has to remember these are "used" guns and could be in any shape, but JG has given me one great deal after another.

Mark

Feedback Score

I have ordered a ton of ammo throughthemm and always had great service. +1 to them
    Gun Control: A sharp eye and a steady finger

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

They have alright deals on WASR10 right now too.

Collector & Enthusiast GreenBlood10's Avatar
    Feedback Score

Mark,
    Was about to order another M1895 Nagant revolver and wanted to know if you think the hand select is worth it for the $10. I haven't ever ordered anything from them firearms wise and didn't know if I should add it on there. We are ordering two so it would be $20 total. Thanks
    "It does not take a majority to prevail...but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

I have ordered from them too many times allways happy!!.
    Greenblood I got a nagant from them and it was so nice I had to get a second one to fire. both were beautifull!! one I use the other one I have never used. neither one was "hand pick" however this was a couple years ago.
    I am off the page for extended times due to job requirements, not gone forever

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBlood10 View Post
    Mark,
    Was about to order another M1895 Nagant revolver and wanted to know if you think the hand select is worth it for the $10. I haven't ever ordered anything from them firearms wise and didn't know if I should add it on there. We are ordering two so it would be $20 total. Thanks
    Everything I have ordered has been hand-select from them and I have NEVER been disappointed in what I have received. JG may or may not pay more attention to the hand select option, I don't know, I do know that if I get a gun I don't like I have a little more leverage in getting a return and a good rifle (which helped with SOG a few weeks ago.) It's $10, does it make a difference, I don't know. I do know that they ship me weapons in the condition or better condition than advertised.

Mark

Feedback Score

Sounds good hotbarrel. We ordered one hand picked and one not. We're gonna see if we can tell the difference. Thanks again.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail...but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Feedback Score

Mark, we were writing at the same time so I didn't see your post but appreciate it. These are actually the first firearms we are ordering online since we got our C&R licenses. I like JG's from other things I have ordered from them and I don't plan on being disappointed by what they send me. Thanks again.

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

GOOD LUCK!! please post your findings and pics. I realy like the nagant revolver.
    I am off the page for extended times due to job requirements, not gone forever

Feedback Score

I'll post all three guns up once I get them. Probably by the end of next week at the earliest. JG's like a lot of other people are 5-8 days behind on orders.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.