Centerfire. S.Korea Mgf.
    # drum-ak-47.
    china style, back load-75rd.
    Will inquire Mon.
    Will R @ D. let you know?
    oron

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Any info on these? I was wondering about these when I seen them friday night in an e-mail. After hearing the South Korean made 30 and 40 rounders were kinda cheesy I was wondering how these were.
    I'd rather be a "has been" than a wannabe!

2TIMOTHY2,4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairsof this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

God, Guns and Guts made America free,
    Lets keep all three.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

After hearing the South Korean made 30 and 40 rounders were kinda cheesy I was wondering how these were.
    Know what you mean, most likely low quality.

Feedback Score

i heard that the chinese ones are good *nvm that, just saw that it is only chinese style, this may turn out to be "you get what you pay for"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by noobert View Post
    i heard that the chinese ones are good *nvm that, just saw that it is only chinese style, this may turn out to be "you get what you pay for"
    Isn't this the same price the Bulgarian made drums were selling for? For that price (for unsure quality) I'll stick with 20/30/40 rounders.

2TIMOTHY2,4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairsof this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Lets keep all three.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Hey guys, I had got a few of the bulgy drums and liked them. Was wondering about the korean ones and thinking of getting a few. What was the issues with the regular box mags? Was thinking of adding some to the collection seeing ass they can still be gotten cheep.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I've not seen any straight-forward reviews on the South Korean AK mags.

There have been some forum posts with obvious unfactual statements such as "the mags are made from magnetic aluminum" and "have glued feedlips" - neither of which lend credence to the reviewer's negative statements regarding the mags IMHO.

For instance, the very weak magnetism properties of aluminum are well known, even at the grade school level:
    Paramagnetic materials are metals that are weakly attracted to magnets. Aluminum and copper are such metals. These materials can become very weak magnets, but their attractive force can only be measured with sensitive instruments.
    Magnetic Materials - Succeed in Physical Science: School for Champions

Other than some kind of jingoistic loathing of South Korean products, I haven't seen any argument as to why they can't make a good mag. Some of the posters actually have stated that the SK mags seem a bit lighter than Combloc mags, but that they worked well.

I plan on buying at least a couple to make up my own mind.
    I have a daughter. I tell her, "911 is what you dial after you're raped. 1911 is what you should have before they try."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

A couple 30/40 rounders I hope. I'd hate to dish out $150 and find out they were no count. If I could get my hands on one it would be easier to make a decision on them.

Lets keep all three.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Aim and Copes have the 75 rnd drums for 129 and change. Ordered one frome Copes last night. Let u guys know if it is as good as the bulgy. On another note, there is a place with some awsome deals on those korean ak 47 box mags if any one is interested. ammunitiontogo. I ordered a 10 pck of their 40 rounder mags and it was about 125 with shipping

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

you're right, seadog, that is a crazy deal on the mags.......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.