Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hosed on Auction Arms

Feedback Score

Default Hosed on Auction Arms

I was hosed on Auction Arms real well. They obviously, don't verify seller's personal information or verify their credit card data, and they give them Buy Now status after only one transaction. This is my first and last transaction on Auction Arms.I complained to the NRA about them as well. Their status with
    the Nevada Secretary of States office is revoked. I have sent them four e-mails they have failed to respond to them. This case will be referred to the United States Postal Inspectors for criminal prosecution. They claim their site is safe ..yeah right. They didn't even notify me the winner of a buy now auction that the sellers account was suspened. I will never do business with them be careful over there. Also, they are not an accreditted BBB company. Anyway I believe Gunbroker has buyer protection.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Angry Sorry to hear that.

AuctionArms.com - Online Gun Auction

I never dealt with them before.
    Pretty sure it says official web site of the NRA.
    I just sent in my final payment for life membership with the NRA.
    Is the NRA helping you on this one at all?
    If you sent money and got no product. That is outright fraud.
    Start with the NRA for help. Then call the ATF, FBI, States Attorneys office, Postal inspectors.
    I found the State Attorneys office to be of great help. Have all your ducks in order when you call.
    Someone "bill collectors" were playing games with my credit report before I purchased my present home.
    They were falsely trying to extort money from me, on a bill that was not mine.
    The collection agency would NOT listen to me.
    They listened to the State Attorneys Fraud Division.
    I saved the collection agencies apology letter.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i am not too fond of auction sites like fleebay,gun-smcheker and so on. i got the real run around on GB some years back. i'll never do any biz there again.

i have been tempted to buy off GA and did buy of CTD's site a couple times --things went smooth there. could be just luck though.

Feedback Score

Thumbs down Fight Back

I filed a complaint with IC3 with the United States Postal Inspectors against the seller. When I try to get a refund from the United States Postal Money Order I sent the seller that may get the Postal Inpsectors up off their ass.
    I filed a BBB complaint with the Reno BBB against Auction Arms. Complaints to the FTC were made about Auction Arms so called safe gun site.Right now I have put 6 blogs on the net about my experience on Auction Arms. You know Gunco, Fal files, Warrifles, Rip off Report, Militaryfirerams and somether obscure site.I complained to the NRA about Auction arms as well. I wondered why the NRA would endorse a
    corporation whose corporate status is revoked with the Nevada
    Secretary of States office. I told the the NRA to stuff their membership. Then their is the media, I will write Glen Beck, Lou Dobbs, The Washington Post and that anti gun program 60 minutes and they
    can ask the NRA why would the NRA endorse a company that has a revoked corporate status. 4 e-mails were sent to Auction Arms , they have yet to respond. On E Bang they calim Auction Arms has immpecable customer service. What their 2 California cell phone numbers. I will complain to FTC about e-bang as well.
    Also a complaint the Neveda Attorney General's office will be forthcoming soon. If need be I will picket and flyer local gunshows until
    Auction Arms settles my case amicably.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

"Also, they are not an accreditted BBB company."

Don't be so naive.

The BBB is a bullshit organization and you shouldn't rely on them to tell you what businesses are reputable and which are not. They have no business telling people that- I believe the saying goes something like "...people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...."

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Question

What, if I may ask, did they do to you guys?
    I take it you sent money and got no product?
    I dont deal with any of those sites. But I notice on Gunbroker they put up close up pictures of weapons. A lot of time showing the serial numbers.
    As you have a receipt for the purchase of the weapons. Report the weapons as stolen to the ATF and the local Police departments.
    You guys must have the sellers address as you sent payment.
    Call the Police and tell them they stole "your" weapon. Which they actually did as you have a receipt for purchase.
    That will at least lite a fire under the S.O.B.s ass.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by eyegun View Post

Don't be so naive.

The BBB is a bullshit organization and you shouldn't rely on them to tell you what businesses are reputable and which are not. They have no business telling people that- I believe the saying goes something like "...people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones...."
    We were posting at the same time. But you got that rite. The BBB is a joke.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eyegun View Post

Don't be so naive.

+1000

The BBB is an extortionist company that threatens and coerces businesses to join "or else." Trust me, I have been the target of harassment by these con artists when I owned a business... nothing more than a protection racket. Which is what they offered to me as a business.

Mark

Feedback Score

Default Hosed on Auction Arms

I did umpteen transactions on gunbroker and one on Gunsamerica, I thought this site was safe. Was I wrong. Dealing with BBB is a act of desperation I can assure you. One thing I will try to do is to get a refund from the Post Office that may get the Postal Inspectors moving.Correct me if wrong but gunbroker has some form of buyer protection. All theese companies are great until you have a problem.
    Then you see how good they really are. They are sales orinentated not customer orientated.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Gunbroker had a guy sell 100 parts kits, take the money, and never send the kits.

They were as useless as tits on a boar hog.

Guys here ran him down and had him arrested.
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.