DSA WARNING

Thread: DSA WARNING

Feedback Score

Angry DSA WARNING

i bought a DSA STG58 i sent it in for repair over 4 months ago they still have not looked at it, and god forbid i call them and ask them when i can expect it back, (angry customer service reps)

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

wow!
    i allways heard they were tops!
    not a good thing to do in this economy!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Always had great Customer Service from DSA, every damn time. polite, honest and on time as told.
    Youve made 2 post on this forum, both today, both slamming a reputable vendor, I Sir must take you comments with a grain of salt.
    I hope you get your issues worked out
    American By Birth, Southern By the Grace Of God

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Wow,

I hate hearing this kind of thing. I have always had good service, and great products from DSA...

I would type up a letter and send it to their VP of Sales, and ask him WTF is going on!!! They could have filed out a rifle by hand in 4 months!!!!

At the very least, ask for a status on your weapon. Remember to word your letter in a polite tone, allow for some unknown circumstances, and then express your frustration at the poor customer service, the lack of communication, etc. Then ask very nicely for a status, and when you can expect your weapon to be returned to you in a Clean, Dry, and Serviceable condition.

Good Luck, and please let us know how this progresses. I admit, I am shocked to hear this.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

If I were you, I would refrain from slamming them all over the I-net. They are gun guys and frequent these boards. You need to call and ask for Dave. He owns the company.
    But be advised, if you are a second hand owner and you keep slamming DSA, you may get your rifle back in the same condition you sent it in. DSA is a very good company and has alway given me good service. Four months is a long time, but with the current political situation, I imagine they are very busy.
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Who did you speak with and what was the final determination?
    ...I'm not tense! Just terribly, terribly alert.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Always had good luck with them. I would call and ask for the Service Manager.
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Feedback Score

4 months I'd be pretty angry

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rbthntr64 View Post
    If I were you, I would refrain from slamming them all over the I-net. They are gun guys and frequent these boards. You need to call and ask for Dave. He owns the company.
    But be advised, if you are a second hand owner and you keep slamming DSA, you may get your rifle back in the same condition you sent it in. DSA is a very good company and has alway given me good service. Four months is a long time, but with the current political situation, I imagine they are very busy.

I am really glad to hear that they are gun guys and frequent this board. just maybe DAVE will read his complaint and do something about it. this has not been the first post i have read on different guns sites about not so positive results dealing with DSA and there products. it does not take very many bad post to have them in the same class as a few other gun manufactors that have been bad mouthed across the internet.
    hopefully this will be resolved quickly and DSA, this guy with a problem and the buying public comes out ok with it. it is good to hear you and a few others have gotten good service, it seems that not everyone has. it seems that once a company gets a bad reputation they never recover from it no matter how hard they try.

have a nice day

ron
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vietnam vet 67-68

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.