military gun supply site down
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: military gun supply site down

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Default military gun supply site down

I ordered a receiver and some parts from military gun supply a few weeks ago. It seems that thier site has been down for a week or more. does anyone know if they have gone out of business or contact information?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I think I have their card around here somewhere if I find it I will post the number for you. Ummm their site came right up for me... but here is the info...

3815 East Loop 820 South

Fort Worth, TX 76119

Phone: (817) 457-6000

Fax: (817) 457-6007

Hours- 10-6 Mon-Sat

Sales@militarygunsupply.com
    "It's all over but the cryin'!"Moonshiner

Feedback Score

looks like its working now...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Good Deal man

Feedback Score

I am in the process of checking if there a reputable company. How do they rate?

Thanks,
    Fargo

Feedback Score

Well, I did a search on them over at the Fal Files and they seem to have a good standing for the most part. I bought some FAL mags off of them several years ago and had no problems then. I purchased one of the P-1's they are advertising last week and I would have to say that their description was a little on the generous side. When I called they said that they had a few that were in "unissued" condition. Obviously that is what I ordered. While the pistol is in fairly decent shape I definitely would not give it the title of unissued. But, it is what it is and they did send it right out to my FFL. Now if a guy wanted an unissued one I would see if you could get one from Dan's Ammo. I saw his add after I place my order, but if his pictures are any indication he has some of the nicest p-1's I have ever seen. Anyhow, do a search on them over at the Fal Files and see what you come up with and then make up your own mind about them.
    Rule .308

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

I have heard some not so favorable dealings with them on some of the boards. Mostly from what I read it was condition of kits. I personally have delt with them at the shows and their advertised $59.99 OOW costs $89.00 in person. ANd yes, I bought one cuz I wanted it right then. They are kinda rude and condescending in person.
    If there was another choice, I would have chosen that.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Yeah the $59.00 I think is dealer cost on a 10 piece lot or something. They were ok when I bought my Cetme off of them at the show, I managed to walk or for $7 less than bottom dollar so it was all good

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I live 10 minutes from their store and have bought several rifles there and they do all of my transfers.I'm very happy with them.

Feedback Score

I recently ordered some mauser bolts and 74 mags from them. They delivered the bolts but not the mags. I called them and they sent out the mags, which I received a couple of days later. I was happy with the service because they fixed their mistake without any questions, problems, or other delays. I would probably order from them again if there was something I needed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.