Second Amendment Firearms warning

Thread: Second Amendment Firearms warning

Feedback Score

Angry Second Amendment Firearms warning

Welcome to The Second Amendment Firearms. Due to a multitude of chargebacks, many from purchasers who in fact received their merchandise, or who filed a chargeback prior to the scheduled delivery of product, the company has suffered losses which have exceeded the companies capital. As a result, the merchant provider removed large sums of funds, including chargeback fees from our control exhausting all company funds. This has resulted in the companies inability to operate and in turn, has now ceased all business. The company is now bankrupt, and unable to accept any further orders as well as unable to process any other pending orders at this time. As delivery of all merchandise always has been the goal, a restructure will be attempted in the coming months, likely under new ownership. The goal of this restructure is primarily to fulfill any outstanding order. Since company funds are now depleted, the current ownership will attempt in good will to fulfill or resolve outstanding orders from personal finances in coordination with a restructure attempt. We apologize for all inconvenience this has caused. Though the site remains, please do NOT make or place any orders as they will not be managed, honored, monitored, fulfilled or otherwise at this time. There is no more merchandise available or in stock for sale at present time

I've sent them two FFL's and still have not gotten my 2 AR 15 lowers. On other gun boards i see others are having the same problems.
    Last edited by Frogman; 12-19-2009 at 04:03 PM.

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

this was a part time business run by a total ass clown. I think he has screwed a bunch of people out of money. the business had no assets, so unless he decides to do the right thing, there is nothing to take.

the only possible action is to file complaints with the fla attorney general.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by pirate56 View Post
    this was a part time business run by a total ass clown. I think he has screwed a bunch of people out of money. the business had no assets, so unless he decides to do the right thing, there is nothing to take.

the only possible action is to file complaints with the fla attorney general.

pirate, i know what you mean about getting parts from the different vendors in south flordia. i am still waiting on some parts.
    way to much sunshine down there i guess.

sgt ron
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vietnam vet 67-68

Feedback Score

Global warming will put them underwater soon!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.