Gunco Forums banner

sportsmans guide has great service

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  hotbarrel 
#1 ·
Ordering from sportsmans guide for the 2nd time and once again great service with great prices. The ammo price was hard to beat, and with the coupon codes - that almost pays for the shipping. I'm not sur eif everyone else has had similar experiences with SG or not, but in my opinion they are A+.

#4 ·
I agree. Sportsman's Guide has top notch customer service. I had some issues where I had to cancel an order and reorder 3 times! It was my fault each time. The girl I was working with in customer service called me back twice with additional information, etc., spending probably two hours just on my order alone. I was very impressed and sent off a letter to let them know how well I was treated.

They aren't always the cheapest but the prices aren't bad if you know what you are buying and their customer service is great.

#5 ·
SG

I like them becasue not only do they have cheap prices but then I can play games with the computer. It seems like ever week they mis price something. Don't charge enough for shipping etc. Then I throw on the cupon on gunnet and I am walking away with a screeming deal.

This last time I bought some 8mm that was the same price as the people they bought it from interordance.

Then I got a 15 dollar cupon.

Then they charged only 15 bucks shipping for 150 pounds of ammo.

Then they wavied the shipping price when I renewed my buyers club account.

Thats cheap.

Renae

#6 ·
Yet another thumbs up for Sportsman's Guide. Gary is an honest and trustworthy businessman and comes up with good deals in every catalog. I'd go so far as to say fantastic deals on a regular basis. I haven't dealt with them as much since my introduction to the internet, not due to better prices but the simple fact that I've been spending money on other things they don't always offer.

When I get a Sportsman's Guide catalog in the mail, it's the first thing I look at.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.