New Toys, SA58 & AK74

Thread: New Toys, SA58 & AK74

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

Default New Toys, SA58 & AK74

I finally got to bring home my new guns, An ak 74 side folder from Ohio Rapid Fire, and an SA58 from DSA. Both are excellent. I called ORF and ordered the AK, it came with a Mag, cleaning gear, strippers and mag tool, and bayonet, The order shipped promptly. The fit and finish are excellent, the stock is tight, the bolt is smooth and it has a great trigger. all in all I would not hesitate to do business with these guys again.
    The SA58 from DSA is a work of art, I bought this one at my local gun shop, and got to fire 60 rounds out of it. This thing can really lay down the lead! My last 308 was an M1A that I built about 20 years ago from a SA receiver and GI parts, it was an impressive gun, but nothing like the SA58. It is the most ergonomically correct firearm I have ever fired. The workmanship is 100% fit and finish are perfect. they have excellent gunsmiths who can really build a gun. I ordered a bipod and extra mags from DSA all arrived promptly, they are another good company to do business with also.
    I have 2 more guns on order an AK 47 underfolder and RPD belt fed from Vector, and an amd pistol build in the works, this will complete my totally politicly incorrect gun collection!!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Very nice!!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.