Gunco Forums banner

CDNN Sports, Inc. is pretty cool...

4K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  bbjr1964 
#1 ·
I ordered two AK 74 mags and one 15 round .40 cal Glock mag. They sent it pretty quickly and the cool part was that they also sent me the following stuff with it.....for FREE!

• Clear Shooting Glasses
  • Swiss type Army Knife
  • Sticker Targets
That's pretty darn cool! :D

#3 ·
CDNN has always been a stand up company, I've been doing business with them for over a decade.

#5 ·
i have been buying stuff from CDNN for years.

they have some out-sanding close outs on firearms. very good prices on mags and some parts.

i have got a few things that were junk--although most of the time they have quality stuff.
\
most recently i bought some of those $49 stripped uppers and a 4 position ar-15 stock. the stripped uppers were excellent. the 4 position stock is sort of on the cheap side though. the spring and housing are shorter than standard, the tube is very thin and so on. it is usable but i ain't rushing to go buy another that is for sure--lol!

#10 ·
CDNN is top notch....

Had a little problem with an NC Star scope, CDNN referred me back to NC STAR for warranty. NC Star was not responsive, so I called CDNN back.

CDNN took my info, contacted NC STAR on my behalf, and got the issue taken care of.

Way above the call.

I would recommend them without hesitation...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.