Gunco Forums banner

DSA Inc.

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  [486] 
#1 ·
Anyone have any info on DSA Inc. I'm thinking about an AR, and they have one heck of a deal on A3 barreled receiver. Any info would be appreciated.

#3 ·
i have bought tons of AR-15 uppers and lowers from DSA.

so far all have been excellent. even those blemished lowers i got on sale. to spot the blemishes you had to look at them with a 8x lens with a 100w light glaring down on um to spot the tiny finish flaws. $60 for a LMT made lower blem or not that is just a crazy good price!

fit and functionality was 100%

only thing about ordering direct from DSA is they sort of work on their own time --but they do give quality parts for very good prices.

you want some of the best AR stuff for reasonable $$--DSA is very tough to beat.

#5 ·
They've been around forever under the same name. You can't afford to stick around under the same name if you sell crap. Take Hesse for instance, 3 or 4 names, bryco/raven/jennings, 5 or so names.

I know after the fact, but still. Your money's in good hands if you buy from them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.