Gunco Forums banner

Gunbroker Sucks

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  sparky241 
#1 · (Edited)
Issue Resolved

This Case is closed my payment was never received.

#3 ·
They'll tell you to go suck an egg.

"What will Gunbroker do when someone buys a gun, doesn't pay for it, and takes the money from my bank account for it."

I know from second hand experience while watching a friend go through a episode such as you described.

I also (first hand experience) bought something from a seller through gb, and never received what I paid for. Thankfully, for my sake, it wasn't anything real expensive.

Online auctions are always a crap shoot though imo. A person's often a lot better off dealing ftf when it comes to guns.

#5 ·
I to am tired of Gunbroker So I made a replacement Auction Site it is Firearms Now , On Line Gun Show For Face 2 Face Firearm Sales

You Get a $25.00 Credit When You Sign Up.

+ There is a Voucher Code For When You Run Out Of Money Or want options free use the voucher code: !gunbroker.com! valid till 01/31/2011

My Site Features,

No Listing Fees For Basic Listing
Reserve Listings
Dutch Listings
Buy It Option
Want Ads
Best Offer From Buyer
Swap Offers
Stores

Enjoy it.. Looks like it may have potential and even when or if fees start on 02/01/2011 it will be more affordable than gunbroker.com...

Because the site really needs content gunco members that list's 5 Items in the next 10 days PM me your user name and on the site and I will give you a $500 credit on your account there. This Offer Expires 12/12/2010.

Mods if this is not appropriate please let me know and delete.

#6 ·
I to am tired of Gunbroker So I made a replacement Auction Site it is Firearms Now , On Line Gun Show For Face 2 Face Firearm Sales

You Get a $25.00 Credit When You Sign Up.

+ There is a Voucher Code For When You Run Out Of Money Or want options free use the voucher code: !gunbroker.com! valid till 01/31/2011

My Site Features,

No Listing Fees For Basic Listing
Reserve Listings
Dutch Listings
Buy It Option
Want Ads
Best Offer From Buyer
Swap Offers
Stores

Enjoy it.. Looks like it may have potential and even when or if fees start on 02/01/2011 it will be more affordable than gunbroker.com...

Because the site really needs content gunco members that list's 5 Items in the next 10 days PM me your user name and on the site and I will give you a $500 credit on your account there. This Offer Expires 12/12/2010.

Mods if this is not appropriate please let me know and delete.

$500 credit? now i can buy that browning A-bolt i have been saving up for! LOL!:bangin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.