Cool Find from Copes Distributing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cool Find from Copes Distributing

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default Cool Find from Copes Distributing

O.K. I will admit, I am a BIG fan of Copes Distributing. So take everything i say with a Grain of Salt.

Check out this link:
    Cope's Distributing

Medium Alice Packs (bag only). $4.99....Yes, that is right four dollars and ninety nine cents.

So, I ordered 12 of these bags. As part of my Grand Plan to Control the Universe, My family will need modified Alice Packs. I will detail that in a new post....

So, the 12 Alice packs come in 5 days after ordering. Got three Status e-mails along the way. Nice....

I was expecting these bags to be used, and to have some wear and tear. Nope. Two of the bags were faded. The rest were either NEW, or so close that it would be hard to tell.

There was one problem. Three of the bags were actually the Large Alice packs. Copes sells those for $9.99 each....

So, I sent them an e-mail, and asked for an RMA number because I want the Medium bags....

They, then, within 13 hours of my request, send me an e-mail and inform me that they are: a). Sending me three Medium bags. b). Including a call tag for the three Large Bags. c). Provide me with a nice 10% discount on my next purchase......

4 days later, the box arrives. ALL THREE BAGS ARE BRAND NEW!!!!! Call tag is in the box, I stuff the large bags in the box, and hand it back to the Nice Fed Ex Driver who waited for me to repack the box....DONE.

So, I sum up: 10 Brand New, or VERY Close Medium Alice packs, $4.99 each. Two Medium Alice Packs, slightly faded. No additional shipping for the mis-shipment, no hassles, no questions, no issues, NOTHING BUT OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

When I find things on Copes site, I no longer even price shop. Who cares! If I do not like anything about the order, they have always made it right. This goes back now several years....

My Advice to any and all:

Use Copes Distributing for EVERYTHING. Make a note on your order that you are a Member of Gunco. They may not provide a discount, but I have NEVER been unhappy with the result of doing biz with Copes.

One Happy Camper
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Cope's is tops. I've always been 100% happy with them also. I usually just wait to buy from them face to face at Knob Creek...they are super busy and don't have much time to chat, but they are always friendly and and are definitely on the top of my list.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you for the kind words!!
    Customer Service is our # 1 priority for a reason.
    I am glad that you liked your service...
    Thanks for doing business with us and we look forward to doing more.

Thanks,
    Misty
    www.copesdistributing.net

~Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.~ – JFK

Phone lines Open
    M-F 9am-530pm EST

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

I've always had excellent service and fast shipping from Cope's, not to mention the great deals.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Copes is #1 in my book.

I'll be seeing you at the creek guys.

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

And that folks is why we like Copes as a sponsor! The have great customer service, cool stuff for sale and a re great company.

That brings me to my next item; Bellson what are you using the alice packs for and do I now need to buy a couple before you post because its such a cool idea everyone will want one and Copes will run out!
    "Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway." - The Duke

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

We will be at booths C and D!!!
    Looking forward to seeing many of you at the creek!

Misty
    www.copesdistributing.net

~Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.~ – JFK

Phone lines Open
    M-F 9am-530pm EST

Feedback Score

I just hope I have some money left by the time I get to C & D!!

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunco View Post
    And that folks is why we like Copes as a sponsor! The have great customer service, cool stuff for sale and a re great company.

That brings me to my next item; Bellson what are you using the alice packs for and do I now need to buy a couple before you post because its such a cool idea everyone will want one and Copes will run out!
    I am taking one Alice bag and striping it of all pouches etc. And siamesing it to an unmodified bag to create a sleep system compartment for sleeping bag tarp etc.
    Adding in a Down East polymer frame that is made for the Alice, and using the Molle straps and belt. I have another post in the survival thread, but have been traveling on biz lately so no pics yet. Be a few more days.

Alice packs at that price and condition are worth picking up and storing. You can always find straps, frames, etc on sale at different times. Check out the other thread.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Alice packs at that price and condition are worth picking up and storing.
    I added a couple to an order. Don't have a use for them right now, but couldn't pass it up for the price.
    Thanks for posting this
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.