+ 100 for Apex

Thread: + 100 for Apex

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default + 100 for Apex

My wife ordered a Polish upper and lower handguard set tues. and it was waiting for me after work on friday . Apex made my weekend .

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Apex rocks, just like this little guy banging his head
    This post is brought to you by Miller High Life. Stay thirsty my friends.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

You know I have been a loyal customer from apex for a while now and it seems everytime I order from them I am even more pleased than the last time. I have to say I was extremely pleased with the tantal kit I just received in the mail this morning (or yesterday morning now haha) they advertise them as not having matching front trunnions but I got lucky with a fully matching kit, even the brake matches, also it's unfired and even has the tritium rear sight leaf with the cute little radiation symbol also living in state is nice as even ground shipping is pretty much next day delivery lol

I may sound like a broken record by saying good job but this time they really went above and beyond. Keep up the good work and I'll happily keep sending you my money

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jreifsch80 View Post
    You know I have been a loyal customer from apex for a while now and it seems everytime I order from them I am even more pleased than the last time. I have to say I was extremely pleased with the tantal kit I just received in the mail this morning (or yesterday morning now haha) they advertise them as not having matching front trunnions but I got lucky with a fully matching kit, even the brake matches, also it's unfired and even has the tritium rear sight leaf with the cute little radiation symbol also living in state is nice as even ground shipping is pretty much next day delivery lol

I may sound like a broken record by saying good job but this time they really went above and beyond. Keep up the good work and I'll happily keep sending you my money
    Hey jreifsch80,
    I could not agree with you more about APEX. By the way what barrel are you going to use on the Tantal?

Feedback Score

what barrel are you gonna use on that Tantal seems to be the $64 ?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

either a bulgy or virgin german 74 barrel i'm thinking of shortening it and perm pinning the brake and making it sort of like the beryl comando

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I concur 100%. APEX rocks! Top notch customer service and prices!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by jreifsch80 View Post

got mine today same thing, plastic bag had one word on it "MATCHING" the kit looks new. thank you APEX

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

yeah i noticed the word matching on my plastic bag as well but i noticed it after i opened my kit and danced with joy lol what barrel will you use rapidrus?

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.