Window shopping yesterday

Thread: Window shopping yesterday

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Default Window shopping yesterday

On the net and I saw these CZ75s that cought my eye.Anybody have the dope on them.

Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply INC

I was looking at a Charles Daly Hi-Power clone in january but I got a PT1911
    instead.I got to have a classic 9mm spray&pray in my war chest.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

One with, one without magazine. Otherwise they appear to be standard CZ75s. Excellent 9mm, very accurate and reliable. No decocker, can be carried DA hammer down, or cocked and locked with the safety engaged. The Bren Ten was basically an enlarged 75, and any number of clones are out there now.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

The CZ75 and the Charles Daly, aka FEG Hungarian, Hi-Power clone are both great inexpensive 9MM blasters IMHO, the only 9MMs I own.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Don't know about the CZ75 but I ordered a M57 from Widener's on 4/30/11. It was a Saturday so I expected my order to be looked at Monday the second. The sight said orders shipped in twenty four hours. I called Tuesday afternoon and the girl on the phone was sarcastic and said they didn't work the weekend. On Thursday I e-mailed and asked for an estimate for shipping. Rather than that I got an answer that I was in line. Most companies know how far out shipping is and will say as much. Widener's is un-business like with an attitude. It's Friday and I have no idea when my order will ship. They charged my card the first day. I won't order from them again. There are too many reputable dealers out there rather than put up with incompetence.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I have never ordered from Wideners but I put them in my favorites per my brother,s advise(the cop brother).I haven't ordered one yet as money is tight
    (thanks obama)but the early CZ75s make my wood - - - - .
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i like the CZ75s very much, don't care for 9mm that much but i do agree everybody needs a 9mm or two just for the cheap ammo.

i have a couple witnesses in small frame and large their my favorite automatics-- a tie with my 1911s. i bought a small frame wonder finish in .40 for peanuts recently and i was shocked at how good a shooter it is. i don't think one can go very wrong buying any of the 75's or their clones.

for the money though that is a very decent deal.

i never bought from that dealer -- so i can't say on how things go on a deal.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I've ordered from them- no problems. As a matter of fact I just got an e-mail from them. They have 9mm Makarov-Russian Novosibirsk-it's the bi-metal for only 11.50 a box. Thats 50rnds. Not bad for blastin away with.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.