Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Another +1 for Copes

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Default Another +1 for Copes

FedEx delivered a nice shipping tube today that was supposed to contain a new IMI barrel I ordered from Cope's as part of their Father's Day specials. I couldn't pass up the great deal of $49.99 for a new Galil IMI barrel. Anyway, the pristine shipping tube was very light in weight and upon opening I soon discovered why. There was no barrel in the tube which only contained some shipping popcorn. I called and talked with Misty this morning and she immediately told me they would get another one in the mail right away while they tried to figure out what happened. Now that's excellent customer service !!!. Thanks and cudos to Misty and all the folks at Cope's Dist.

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

It's one of those new stealth barrels.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by zoom6zoom View Post
    It's one of those new stealth barrels.
    That would be very cool !

I'd thought that maybe it was just a super lightweight version.

But anyway, the fine folks at Cope's are taking good care of the problem. No worries here.

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

That we are !!!

I am not sure how that happen... because when it left our shop it weighed one thing and when you got it.... there was nothing there.
    I talked to Fedex and am working on sorting out that situation.
    I do know that your barrel reshipped out today.... lets hope nothing happens to this one.

Misty
    www.copesdistributing.net

~Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.~ – JFK

Phone lines Open
    M-F 9am-530pm EST

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Misty,
    I can add to this, no complaint just a suggestion.
    I order one of the Romanian RPK barrels, it was also shipped in a tube with just tape on the end, it looks like the tape broke at one time and it was noticed because more tape was added. When I opened it there was only a few foam peanuts in there and a lot of space for the barrel to move around.
    Maybe try and stuff a wad of paper at each end to keep the barrel from moving around? Shouldn't take much, just a piece or two of balled up paper at each end should do it.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

I ordered a cheap-o ($60) AK barrel from them, When the fed ex guy showed up, he handed me and empty square box and then he handed me a shiny barrel and said "here, this was taped to the outside of the box, im guessing im came out the hole in the corner. here ya go sir."

I got the barrel, the threads where a bit dinged but other than that it looks fine. Just maybe some better fitting shipping medium next time?

Still A+ in my books tho.

Feedback Score

Default something fishey at fedex

Quote Originally Posted by Cope's Dist. View Post
    That we are !!!

I am not sure how that happen... because when it left our shop it weighed one thing and when you got it.... there was nothing there.
    I talked to Fedex and am working on sorting out that situation.
    I do know that your barrel reshipped out today.... lets hope nothing happens to this one.

Misty
    My sister sent salmon and from a trip from around WASH.state by way of fedex on dry ice to another state ,but when it hit... KTY. IT WAS NEVER SEEN AGAIN ,

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I will take your shipping suggestions to my manager.. and have him implement them out in shipping...

Thanks for the suggestions....

Misty
    www.copesdistributing.net

~Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.~ – JFK

Phone lines Open
    M-F 9am-530pm EST

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

You guys are one vendor I never lose any sleep over dealing with! Speaking of sleep, thanks for the great recent deal on the USGI sleeping bag systems. I just got an email from another vendor, and they want more for just a bivvy cover (even with my "member" discount) than I paid for the entire system from you!

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

I will always be a good customer of Cope's as they stand behind what they sell. plus any problems that I have had are quickly rectified to complete satisfaction. I may need a few more Bulgy AK 74 barrels here in the next week!

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.