Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Comfort TUK TT33/yugo57 holster review

Feedback Score

It shipped out Monday as promised so you should see it today or tomorrow.
    When coming to my door, knock once, duck twice, bring beer.

Feedback Score

Got my TT/M57 rig today.Looks great!Thanks FB!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by gripper View Post
    Got my TT/M57 rig today.Looks great!Thanks FB!
    Remember. There's a LIFETIME warranty. If anything breaks, we WILL replace the holster.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Lightbulb

I am going to have to hold off on ordering toys for the short term right now. Some personal issues have arisen for the time being.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score

Default Cleveland-Indians Mlb jerseys Baseball jersey

Strong pitching effort helps Cleveland Indians game
    Cleveland Indians -- There is kinds of grass between the Indians' bullpen and the mound at Progressive Field. It is plenty of ground to cover and provides plenty of time to think for a pitcher entering a ballgame.
    "You wouldn't believe some of the thoughts I have out there," Indians closer Chris Perez admitted with a laugh.
    Perez certainly spends time thinking about the hitters he is about to encounter and, when on the mound, he is usually thinking a pitch or two ahead. There are, however, other things that run through the closer's mind, too. The score of Detroit's game against the Royals, for example.
    Detroit went on to lose to Kansas City by a count of 9-5. With their win, the third-place Tribe pulled within 5 1/2 games of the division-leading Tigers. The Chicago White Sox, who have Turn down to go away in this three-way fight to the finished, remain a half-game above the Cleveland Indians in the AL Central standings.
    The path to the win column for Cleveland was paved by a familiar 2011 formula. The Tribe received a solid outing from its starting pitcher, the offense pieced together just enough offense and the bullpen slammed the door. Leading the charge was lefty David Huff, who worked six shutout innings en route to the win.
    It was a strong bounce-back effort from Huff (2-2) after the southpaw labored to locate the strike zone in a 2 1/3-inning disaster (five runs and four walks) against the Detroit Tigers on Aug. 20. Nine days later, Huff breezed through Oakland's order, scattering three hits and striking out four in an admirable 99-pitch effort.
    In the sixth inning, rookie Ezequiel Carrera sliced a pitch from McCarthy to deep left-center for a critical two-out single. Kosuke Fukudome followed by pulling an offering down the right-field line for a two-base hit of his own. Carrera hustled around the bases, made a slick head-first slide to avoid a tag at the plate and put the Tribe up, 1-0.
    Six pitches in, Perez struck out Brandon Allen on a foul tip. Five pitches later, Conor Jackson went down looking. Another pair of tosses from Perez, and Kurt Suzuki popped out weakly to shortstop Asdrubal Cabrera, who watched the ball fall into his glove to secure the win for Cleveland.
    For Perez, the quick and overpowering outing netted his 30th save of the season.
    he said."It's a nice milestone,But it doesn't mean much."
    Perez is more interesting in larger goals.
    The type of goals that require keeping an eye on what the Detroit Tigers are doing.
    "We don't have much time left on the calendar," said the closer.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by urfriend View Post
    Strong pitching effort helps Cleveland Indians game
    Cleveland Indians -- There is kinds of grass between the Indians' bullpen and the mound at Progressive Field. It is plenty of ground to cover and provides plenty of time to think for a pitcher entering a ballgame.
    "You wouldn't believe some of the thoughts I have out there," Indians closer Chris Perez admitted with a laugh.
    Perez certainly spends time thinking about the hitters he is about to encounter and, when on the mound, he is usually thinking a pitch or two ahead. There are, however, other things that run through the closer's mind, too. The score of Detroit's game against the Royals, for example.
    Detroit went on to lose to Kansas City by a count of 9-5. With their win, the third-place Tribe pulled within 5 1/2 games of the division-leading Tigers. The Chicago White Sox, who have Turn down to go away in this three-way fight to the finished, remain a half-game above the Cleveland Indians in the AL Central standings.
    The path to the win column for Cleveland was paved by a familiar 2011 formula. The Tribe received a solid outing from its starting pitcher, the offense pieced together just enough offense and the bullpen slammed the door. Leading the charge was lefty David Huff, who worked six shutout innings en route to the win.
    It was a strong bounce-back effort from Huff (2-2) after the southpaw labored to locate the strike zone in a 2 1/3-inning disaster (five runs and four walks) against the Detroit Tigers on Aug. 20. Nine days later, Huff breezed through Oakland's order, scattering three hits and striking out four in an admirable 99-pitch effort.
    In the sixth inning, rookie Ezequiel Carrera sliced a pitch from McCarthy to deep left-center for a critical two-out single. Kosuke Fukudome followed by pulling an offering down the right-field line for a two-base hit of his own. Carrera hustled around the bases, made a slick head-first slide to avoid a tag at the plate and put the Tribe up, 1-0.
    Six pitches in, Perez struck out Brandon Allen on a foul tip. Five pitches later, Conor Jackson went down looking. Another pair of tosses from Perez, and Kurt Suzuki popped out weakly to shortstop Asdrubal Cabrera, who watched the ball fall into his glove to secure the win for Cleveland.
    For Perez, the quick and overpowering outing netted his 30th save of the season.
    he said."It's a nice milestone,But it doesn't mean much."
    Perez is more interesting in larger goals.
    The type of goals that require keeping an eye on what the Detroit Tigers are doing.
    "We don't have much time left on the calendar," said the closer.
    Keep the change-I just want my Country back!!!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    I am going to have to hold off on ordering toys for the short term right now. Some personal issues have arisen for the time being.
    I hope it's nothing serious and that you and your family are well!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

glad to see that Ravenrob survived his fishing trip and is back to making holsters.
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.