Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Millett DMS-1 tactical scope

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Damn I keep looking for one of the Millett's to look at in a store but can't seem to find one to check out. I've got a tack driver 06 I'd like to put it on. I want the buckmaster 6x24 x 50 30mm tube with the fine dot hairs or the mil dot one?????, I can't decide. I'd kinda like mil dot but most I've seen have to hevey a cross hairs for me. I like to shoot "way out yonder " once and a while and the cross hairs hide small critters at far distances. The spot where I deer hunt ,I'll sit up in the tree stand and shoot at red squirrels @ 200 or more yards for pratice on the off season. I've been trying to get a good load for the 06 w/55gr acelarators for that. I haven't tried them yet and think they'ed be great for squirrels and chucks.Has anyone worked up a load up for that one? By what I hear in reviews there a good scope and the 06 deserves to have a good scope on it. Any more info on the milletts cross hairs if ya got one??? I like pretty fine cross hairs. Wish they had the fine hairs in iluminated.Thanks for any help.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I got the Scope on sale.. now I need to get some rings.. so I can test it out.. B2B

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I value your opinion and we both like to shoot at small critters "way out yonder". So I'm sure we'd like the same type scopes. I would like one for the BEATUFUL Mauser I got from bellson, but still can't decide which I'd like. Generally, I find the tactical scopes have to heavy a cross hairs for me, for varmits. I put a 3x10 on for now but want one of the Millett 6x24's for it,I'm leaning towards the Buckmaster one with the fine hairs. I've got wait for the weather to clear so I can try it out, we've had nothing but mixed precip for a week now and haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, nothing but rain, freezing rain and sleet. It's driving me crazy waiting for a break in the weather!!!! I can't stand it!!! When it was nice I was finishing the Buick up. I'll wait for some feed back from you before I make a move on one. Keep me posted on what you find. Where was it on sale? Thanks Oh by the way, how did the Nagants come out for junior, has he got them done yet? I hope he had fun working on them with you, father and son projects are fun, wish my Paw was still around so we could still do stuff together. He'd have loved this Mauser I got from belson. It would be just his "cup of tea", wish he were here to try it out with me. Except he'd probibly still outshoot me with it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.