Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need a Polish Tantal barrel?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Dangit, if I had known that there were some barrels out there, I would've picked up a kit or two from APEX last month. Too late now, as my financial advisor has already cut me off from any more firearm related purchases until after the first of the year.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Dangit, if I had known that there were some barrels out there, I would've picked up a kit or two from APEX last month. Too late now, as my financial advisor has already cut me off from any more firearm related purchases until after the first of the year.
    The good news is you only have to wait 35 days till you can buy again and the bad news is you have to wait 35 days till you can you buy again. What no special Christmas allowance?

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by akma View Post
    The good news is you only have to wait 35 days till you can buy again and the bad news is you have to wait 35 days till you can you buy again. What no special Christmas allowance?
    LOL. I just spent it on some parts to finish up my M4, and a few other "goodies" from D-R. She said that's it until January. For some reason she thinks its important to buy Christmas presents for the kids and family. LOL. Just kidding. She's great, and unlike the two marriages to my first wife, (yes I married the bitch twice!!!) this one is great!!!!! She has been very tolerant, and sometimes even supportive of my "collection".

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

LOL. I just spent it on some parts to finish up my M4, and a few other "goodies" from D-R. She said that's it until January. For some reason she thinks its important to buy Christmas presents for the kids and family. LOL. Just kidding. She's great, and unlike the two marriages to my first wife, (yes I married the bitch twice!!!) this one is great!!!!! She has been very tolerant, and sometimes even supportive of my "collection".
    The problem is there is always something cool coming around for sale. But the real problem with this hobby is the volatility created by by our local political leaders and the globalist political ilk. With the constant threat of banning and import restrictions one has to gobble up what you can when they are available.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by akma View Post
    The problem is there is always something cool coming around for sale. But the real problem with this hobby is the volatility created by by our local political leaders and the globalist political ilk. With the constant threat of banning and import restrictions one has to gobble up what you can when they are available.
    That's what I have to keep explaining to her. She doesn't understand that sometimes you have to jump on something for sale, otherwise it won't be around later. Numerous times that I have waited, I was sh*t outa luck when "the time was right". Whatever it was was sold out. I still plan to pick up a Tula Krink kit and a Yugo RPK kit from Rguns when I can afford them, but they will probably be sold out by then. The immediate list is:

Baby Eagle 9mm Semi-compact polymer (for her)
    AKM parts kit for a 22-250, .260 Rem., or 6.5 grendel build
    Tantal Kit
    Krink Kit
    RPK Kit

Feedback Score

Th The immediate list is:

Baby Eagle 9mm Semi-compact polymer (for her)
    AKM parts kit for a 22-250, .260 Rem., or 6.5 grendel build
    Tantal Kit
    Krink Kit
    RPK Kit
    Nice! You may want to let her know these are not like investing in Beanie Babies or Pokemon cards. They have a real value to them and may save your life.

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

The Hi Standard barrels build up with no problems, function as designed & shoot without keyholing for those who are intrested! I will start my second build around Christmas Day unless relatives show up.......build is #1.........relatives are somewhere else. The stampings on the top of the barrel may bother some builders/owners; but again, they may prove to be a mark of provenance as to quality vs the lack there of later down the build road!

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.