Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: YUGO M92 Krinkov parts kit 599.00

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jreifsch80 View Post
    you mean a bulgy milled receiver .223 barrel reprofiled? i have been thinking the same thing. by the way, atlantic will be getting m85's in about 2 weeks and will give the option of a barrel or not
    Not sure if they are milled... I have a few of them so figured I would use one for it.

Really? so Virgin also or cut up guns?
    Last edited by patjsimpson; 12-27-2011 at 10:01 AM.

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Not to hijack your thread, but did you see where Blackthorne raised the starting price(on Gunbrokers) on M85's by $100.00 & the BIN price by the same $100.00, plus the shipping is up $10.00 to $30.00 for each unit! Glad I got in under the yellow light (I hope)!

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Looks like they have the M85's on the web site again for the earlier price. The buy it now price on gunbroker is 100 more than their web site.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

If you do buy something at Blackthorne, beware, they or he will put the screws to
    you in a heart beat. Plus it's tough to send a product back for a refund.
    Your in my Mind, and in my Sights

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Hey Jimmy,
    Yeah, I have heard that before. I have only gotten something from them a few other times and never was totally happy with the orders. I will let you all know what the kit looks like when I get it today.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Well I got everything and it looked pretty good considering. It was actually packaged much better than I had gotten kits from them in the past. Also the barrel components were mostly pressed on.... (the left off the HG retainer) so it will need to come back apart. Quick survey of the contents was that they were all there even if I could not identify them all ;-)

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

Smile M92 Kit

Quote Originally Posted by patjsimpson View Post
    Well I got everything and it looked pretty good considering. It was actually packaged much better than I had gotten kits from them in the past. Also the barrel components were mostly pressed on.... (the left off the HG retainer) so it will need to come back apart. Quick survey of the contents was that they were all there even if I could not identify them all ;-)
    Hi Pat,
    Its been a long time man. I am curious, how long did it take to get your kit from Blackthorne? Did you order on-line or call in the order?
    Many Thanks,
    will6970

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Tomorrow will show the results from my dealings from Blackthorne when the UPS BBT shows up! I will post my findings after seeing & opening the packages as to the condition of the kits, parts & wood!

30 December 2011: Both virgin kits received in excellant condition, packed as requested, No damaged or lost parts due to poor packaging practices. I have no problems with the dealing, shipping or products that I have received from Blackthorne today, others may have different experiances, but I can only speak of my experiances with them on this transaction!
    Last edited by FloridaAKM; 12-30-2011 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Newly received kits

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

This post shows a builder with the expertise, experiance & equipment of fixing someone's previous oversight in a build. Pressing on & off of properly sequencialed parts is no problem if you have this equipment & experiance.

Time for me to see others posts on this matter before looking asleep @ the wheel!

Quote Originally Posted by patjsimpson View Post

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Blackthorne doubleboxed both original containers as I requested & put plastic bags between the boxes to catch small parts. There were two seperate shipments that arrived on the same day.......amazing to me!

Opened first box to find packing materials & invoice & the original Serbian container! Opened the original container to see everything packed together, no bubble wrap or paper wrap. All metal parts are heavily oiled, wood hand grips are unfinished & should absorb oil as they are thrown in with the mix! The strange thing is that there was no damage to the wood, just a very, very small amount of oil on the wood. All small parts are in plastic bags that are stapled together & undamaged! The packing method works very well, even though it was designed to just go to the new assembly area of the plant in Serbia, not to the USA for me to drool over! This is an awesome kit for the price, even though the sights are NOT live radioactive sights like the rest of them! The barrel is a USA Wilson barrel designed to shoot "New SAAMI Ammo Only", this lawyer speak for CYA for the importers. Both kits say the same thing even though the M92 has an original Yugo barrel!

Opening the second box was the same deal as the first except it contained a Yugo M92 instead of a M85! Greasy metal parts with no rust anywhere, the grease didn't get into the wooden hand guards(no wood damage)except for a very small amount! Everything is perfect & nothing is missing, even though one of the packages was missing a staple & dumped several large underfolder parts into the original box. The plastic package containing the retaining pins for the underfolder was split @ the bottom & one got out, but nothing was lost!

I highly recommend these kits from what I received from Blackthorne today!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.