Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dillon Reloading .. what a class act

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Dillon Reloading .. what a class act

I was heading down to Az to do a little quail hunting with my uncle.. so I figured I'd bring my XL 650 back for some service ..that is was in need of.. I've had it a long time.. and it has loaded dam near 100+K rounds just a guess.. but I figure I've worn some stuff out.. I also had a few other small issues with the powder measure and case feeder, grease was coming out of the case feeder motor.. So in I go drop it off.. go hunting etc..it come back in about two weeks.. they replaced my 650 and powder measure with a Bran spanking new unit all shiny with the new reloader smell and all.. they even replace the card board box with a new one.. all my old stuff was replaced with new ones.. the case feed tube..powder meaure safety bar etc etc.. I was amazed.. Again by Dillon.. Just want to thank them and put a little plug in for them if your thinking about a reloading machine, you can't get a better product and you can't get better service either.. B2B
    Last edited by Bolt2bounce; 02-03-2012 at 08:37 PM.

jrs
    Feedback Score

Seconded. Twice I've called them and twice I've received parts in the mail within 3 days - free. A great company to do business with. I love my XL650.
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Another Day In Paradise DiabloII's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

that's great to hear, all I ever heard is good things bout Dillon presses.

I haven't gotten one yet but i pimped out a XL 650 I just nee to go ahead & drop the money on it.
    buying up all the guns and ammo i can just to PISS OFF the douche bag liberals

Feedback Score

My results echo yours. Great people to deal with.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Kudos, I have nothing but GOOD things to say about them too!!! Sadly I sold my 650 back when I was going through the divorce a few years back, but you can bet when it comes time to re-tool, it will defainatly be anouther Dillion, for sure!! I never had issues with mine, just questions, and they were GREAT!!!! I even read an artical several years ago where a gun shop was robbed with shots exchanged, and Dillon replaced the damaged parts to the press at no charge!!! Now that's a bullet proof garentee!! Unbelieavible!! Great product, great company!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Bullet damage is covered? Wonder if Bert ever got that tumbler replaced after the Graboid sat on it.......

I've used their warranty a few times, a quick 800 number call and new parts were usually here within 2 days. Mostly the high wear items like the powder measure and primer system.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jrs View Post
    Seconded. Twice I've called them and twice I've received parts in the mail within 3 days - free. A great company to do business with. I love my XL650.
    Tripled or thirded or whatever...

Dillon is a class act. They may not be the best product, they may not be the easiest to learn, and they may not be the most reliable.....But when you call that 800 number, everything gets worked out. I sent them back a set of dies that I had a case stuck into. They sent me back a brandie new set....Just like that. Oh, by the way, the stuck case was MY FAULT! And I even told them that! They did not care. Here you are Mr. Customer, and please read these guidelines so that you will be satisfied with the performance of your product for many years to come....Just as nice and professional as could be....

I really like Dillon. We (meaning JRS and I) have a lot of gear for reloading. The Dillon is the heavy lifting unit, and the Redding is for the accuracy at 1000 yards....

+100 for Dillon.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

My experience as well. Cannot say enough good things about the company.
    And usually there is no charge.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I work 1 mile south of dillon I have been running a RL550B for a year or two now, about once a month I'm in that place picking up more stuff top grade stuff, and very freindly staff. I love that I can pop in on my way to work to pick up whatever I think I need

Feedback Score

Everytime I've had an issue they have either gone out of their way to help me or sent me a new part without question (even when I told them is was 100% my fault it broke).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.