Gunco Forums banner

Apex is Awesome

808 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  APEXgunparts 
#1 · (Edited)
Just got the box from the big brown truck!

Apex sent me a cool hat along with the order! I now have a shirt and a hat from Apex! :D

Thanks again to all the Apex crew, you guys are my #1 online venue for spending my hard earned pay check! Keep it up, and ill see you again on the 1st! :D

EDIT: Just saw the packing slip and the comment they left on it... You guys are too much. And you also know how to make the customer all warm and fuzzy with the happies :)

:D :D :D

See less See more
#2 ·
Just got the box from the big brown truck!

Apex sent me a cool hat along with the order! I now have a shirt and a hat from Apex! :D

Thanks again to all the Apex crew, you guys are my #1 online venue for spending my hard earned pay check! Keep it up, and ill see you again on the 1st! :D

EDIT: Just saw the packing slip and the comment they left on it... You guys are too much. And you also know how to make the customer all warm and fuzzy with the happies :)

:D :D :D
We do read all the comments that our customers write with their orders.
I am glad to see that our customers reciprocate and read the comments we write!
Please enjoy the shirt & hat, the design has changed a tad from the earlier ones.
We have these on hand for our employees so there are not many around!

I appreciate all our customers!

Richard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.