Thread: Brownells +1

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Default Brownells +1

Been getting mainly Alumahyde and Super Blue from them, and occasionally some small parts. This latest can of Alumahyde clogged nozzles within about 10-15 seconds of spray time. No matter how clean the nozzle was, and no matter how well you shook the can. I always clean my nozzles in thinner when I'm done, and blow them out with the air compressor. Swapped between 3 different nozzles, still the same. I contacted Brownells and without question they shipped me another can of Alumahyde and a bag of clean out nozzles. No fuss, no muss. Very pleasant surprise to not have to fight about it. A big +1 to them for their great customer service!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

yea brownells has all ways been A+ with me.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I love those spray finish cans, they are great. although I am gonna go with Caldwell black oxide next time out, brownells always has what you need and the tech support is fantastic

I agreed +1
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Brownells delivers and great customer service to boot.
    God so loved the world He gave his only Son...
    ...Believe in Him and have everlasting life.
    John 3:16

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.