Gunco Forums banner

cfs "fubar"

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  beano 
#1 ·
remember around thanksgiving when CFS had some stripped TNW billet uppers on sale for $50--

well i ordered one a couple mags and a charging handle--

i get a email from CFS saying the charging handle is on back order--it will probably be a week.

i said sure--just send it when you get everything--

well a month passes --still no package from CFS--no word --no updates on the handle--

i send them an email --hey just drop the charging handle and ship the TNW upper --

they email back --sorry the TNWs are OOS and can't get no mo--

i'm like yea but i ordered that back a month ago when they were in stock ? --

CFS --sorry we can't get any more--

i'm like thinking chicken shit A-holes! they sold the one they were to put back on my order--and their the ones who told me it was OK to wait on the CH back order!

i don't know if this will be the last i deal with CFS--

but right now they make SARCO look good!:whisker:

See less See more
#2 ·
j4

Don't get the old timers here going on CFS..:rofl:
Post #326 from 4th.. 2007...
"Hello CFS, where is my stuff?"
We are transferring you too Tony on the dock..
"Hello Tony on the dock, where is my order?"
Your what? You listen too me you Mother F$%Ker.. You know how hot it is on this Mother Friggen dock. I don't give a flying #$%^ about your order. Matter of fact I will drive.......
"Goodbye Tony." :w00t1:
Not sure if I ever did get the stuff??

#4 ·
Amen! Back in the day, CFS was a hit or miss deal. Sometimes you got what your ordered & sometimes you got something else. I was on a first name basis with the Ladies on the ordering desk after a while of getting pickup tickets for some junk that needed to be returned! There were some really good packages that showed from time to time! This was back in '04-05 time frame! :eek:ld:
Don't get the old timers here going on CFS..:rofl:
Post #326 from 4th.. 2007...
"Hello CFS, where is my stuff?"
We are transferring you too Tony on the dock..
"Hello Tony on the dock, where is my order?"
Your what? You listen too me you Mother F$%Ker.. You know how hot it is on this Mother Friggen dock. I don't give a flying #$%^ about your order. Matter of fact I will drive.......
"Goodbye Tony." :w00t1:
Not sure if I ever did get the stuff??

#3 ·
LOL 4th-- i have had mostly good luck with CFS. but not this time--

i did get some really rusty rommy g parts from them back in the day --the ones i got from COPES were clean and like new compared to um.

the CFS kits i got must have been recovered from that russian sub that sank and sit in salt water for 10 years--LOL it wouldn't have pissed me off except the CFS and copes kits were the same price -- come to think of it i don't recall if CFS ever made that right--

i have from time to time got a good deal from CFS--though it seems like they either get in my pocket or make me take my high-bloodpressure medication lately!--LOL

damn i got to take a pill---

#5 ·
oh no!!! i just ordered a bunch of east german mag pouches from CFS they were cheap, the cheapest yet less than $2 a piece. luckily they sent me a e-mail today saying they were fedex'd out today, they are used and soiled but I knew that, these are now going for over $13 a piece, I remembr when they were giving them away. I 'll throw them in the washing machine with some oxy-clean
stocking up on polish .223 mags so I need them

beside no one can be worst than SARCO, well maybe some companies

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.