Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Copes - disapointed

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Everyone is busy and have been since Dec, I've placed several orders with different companies and none of them could get it shipped any quicker then 3 or 4 weeks, I sent an email to one place and it took almost a month before I got a reply (and they apologized for the delay).
    Hell almost every company has a note on their site that they are busy and all orders will take X amount of time to be processed and that doesn't meen it will ship in that time either, some even have they aren't answering emails because every employee that uses a computer is processing orders.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

COPES WILL MAKE IT RIGHT.

EVERY ONE IS SWAPPED AN UNDER WATER . MANY PLACES HAD TO TUEN OFF PHONES AN STOP TAKING ORDERS. R GUNS COMPUTERS WENT DOWN DUE TO OVER LOAD AN IT TOOK A WEEK TO HEAR FROM THEM .

CALL THEM I HAVE MADE HUNDREDS OF ORDERS THE ONE TIME THE PART WAS NOT AS I EXPECTED AN FOUND TO BE MY FAULT THEY STILL TOOK CARE OF MEE PAST WHAT THEY NEEDED TO.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

still no response.

However I ordered the part from another sponsor... processed and shipped!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.