Gunco Forums banner

Copes - disapointed

4K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  uechiguy 
#1 ·
Had a bad part from a previous order. Sent a message through their website more than 2 weeks ago. No answer :frown:

I guess they are too busy to take care of customers.

#7 ·
Everyone is Slammed right now due to the odumba screw everyones guns situation, If you havnt snet a pm thru here yet try that. All these companies are getting thousands of emails and phone calls a day. They are a repuatable company so dont worry if something is wrong they will make it right...Doc

#8 ·
This shit with Obummer has everyone behind. I have always had great dealings with them.

#9 ·
uechiguy

They will make it right for you..
I called a major vendor and was on hold for 20 minutes, just to talk too a sales person..
Then another 20 minutes while they were unloading the trucks..
Got my order from truck to shipping box. Their so busy, they are not even bringing stuff in the warehouse. Just loading right from the dock..

#10 · (Edited)
Ive tried a few vendors that I have done business with for years , and some items they are saying they will not have items until september, October, orf 2013 people are scramebling and its the panic buy, and lets not forget the Militarty orders that are First pryority, and they order in the thousands at a time, and then the Police and agencies alike.and then here we are at the bottom of the pack, the best thing we can do is be patient, looks for the deals and pass them on to the group, ortmabe under the right circumstances maybe even a group buy. or make parts if we can. We can get through this mess its just going to take some patients and the firarms community fighting back and tell congress and the whomever Your were elected by the people, by and swore to us they would do as Public servants. should by representing thier voters. well Guess what if You dont;t live up to your obligations. petitions can always be started to get a politican removed from office
I am currently seeing what a small town is doing to get rid of its mayor, its hard but they will get his dumb ass out of office, So it can be done,,Doc

#16 ·
It has nothing to do with cosmoline or Russian steel rust coming up from the canal, getting into the water supply! It's 4th's clean living & sharing war stories every night over a few beers that makes him seem (think) he's getting younger! :lol:
Its probably just the rust and cosmoline from all the russian steel sitting in the canal seeping into the water supply making 4th think that hes getting younger... lol

#19 ·
hell i have been buying stuff from copes since way before Obamma was ever heard of. hell he was probably over in kenya or somalia when i bought my first rommy G from um.

copes generally have very good service.

you got to make some allowance for the obamma panic of 2013 -- they are probably back ordered by about 50,000 or more orders.

if you concerned that much you should try calling or a PM.

right now i don't know of any place that ain't buried in BOs --

#21 ·
Everyone is busy and have been since Dec, I've placed several orders with different companies and none of them could get it shipped any quicker then 3 or 4 weeks, I sent an email to one place and it took almost a month before I got a reply (and they apologized for the delay).
Hell almost every company has a note on their site that they are busy and all orders will take X amount of time to be processed and that doesn't meen it will ship in that time either, some even have they aren't answering emails because every employee that uses a computer is processing orders.

#22 ·
COPES WILL MAKE IT RIGHT.

EVERY ONE IS SWAPPED AN UNDER WATER . MANY PLACES HAD TO TUEN OFF PHONES AN STOP TAKING ORDERS. R GUNS COMPUTERS WENT DOWN DUE TO OVER LOAD AN IT TOOK A WEEK TO HEAR FROM THEM .

CALL THEM I HAVE MADE HUNDREDS OF ORDERS THE ONE TIME THE PART WAS NOT AS I EXPECTED AN FOUND TO BE MY FAULT THEY STILL TOOK CARE OF MEE PAST WHAT THEY NEEDED TO.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.