Thread: About bobs gun parts in Arz

Feedback Score

Default About bobs gun parts in Arz

Can anyone tell me about Bobs bun parts in royal az, or have any experence in dealing with this business. I wrote him a few days ago regarding several parts I need to restore a firearm, I was looking back thru my sent messages only to find I had written him a few months pryor to which I had never received a reply.
    In the firearm bussiness, I realize that emails take time to answer, espically these days, due to our lovely govermental administration!. But for some reason my trigger sensitivity ( more sensitive than spidies sences! LOL) is telling me that maybe I should not send any money there, you know the old saying A fool and his money is soon parted!, Don't get me wrong I'm not bashing the guys business or anything like that. I mean an email could get fouled up it happens. But there are also people that will take advantage of others in this bussiness. I just want to make sure this guy is legit, So I figured Id ask the masses those who may know best about a company. I have had problems before with certain companies such as paying for as we all have.Im still waiting for My two Ak kits I orderd 3 years ago and have never heard anything back so im out 300 bucks, when your on a disibility penision one has a tendency to get a bit pissed off when you get ripped off! I have had dealings with some companies that no matter how good the offer is Even if they gave me the part I would not take it, in fear that it may be stolen or the firarm may have a body attached to it! and that is one big headach no-one ever needs to go thru!, So Im hust wondering if this company is safe to deal with or run as if My life depended on it! thanks in advance guys....Doc

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

they have been around a longtime, they generally have hard to find parts

when ever i find that odd ball firearms missing a spring or grip its bob's , they advertized in Shotgun news for 20yrs almost has any part you may need but of course their are some parts one will never find and they must be hand made

good luck
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Some business owners just don't get how common email is today and even though they have a website, the may fail to even check their email for months at a time. Those that do often spend hours separating the customer emails from SPAM. Try the old fashioned telephone, most people still answer those!

Feedback Score

Default RE Bobs gun parts

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    Some business owners just don't get how common email is today and even though they have a website, the may fail to even check their email for months at a time. Those that do often spend hours separating the customer emails from SPAM. Try the old fashioned telephone, most people still answer those!
    HIs website states eathier to email or fax, I dont have access to a fax without getting into town which is a few miles away,no1 no2, people are known to be at bit nosey around here., and three iI ca't drive due to being diagnoised as an epileptic and have grand mal sezures,...Doc

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

He's just a few towns over from me. Royal, Arkansas. I've talked to him before and he seems like a good guy. Others I know have ordered from him with complete satisfaction. On the website it reads "We are Snowed under with E-mail. Please be Patient". So all I can say is he is an ok guy just a little behind the times as far as internet goes.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Fax machines are old tech, you have the Internet and a computer. Write up your message as a .doc file or similar and do a Google search for free internet fax, you will get dozens of sites. Use a Hotmail account you don't mind SPAM sent to and punch in your info and the recipients fax number. Upload the .Doc file and the fax service will send it to their fax machine just as if you had your own machine on your desk.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.