Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wideners ?

Feedback Score

Angry Wideners ?

I know all suppliers are very busy, but really, Wideners really SUCK in my opinion.

A month ago I had cause to return some items. Sent it USPS Priority Insured,

Post Office attempted Delivery :Business Closed. They left a Sticky note on the Door.

I had, prior to shipping, Emailed Wideners multiple times prior to shipping with not one response.
    Two weeks + after shipping finally get an e mail from them, "Go ahead, return it", To which I responded, already done, have you received it ??.

No response to this day to my question. No refund reflects on my CC.

Called Post office in Johnson City, Nope, we don't have it.

We left a Note, maybe they picked it up ?, asks the PO Guy.
    Post Office has NO way to tell me if delivered or not and Wideners are "Absent".

What a miserable experience this has been.

Anyone have a "secret" Tel. Number they want to share, so I can try and speak to someone at Wideners ??

Just Venting !!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I've had nothing but great service from them!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

ICE: Due to high demand, our shipping delays are now 15-25 days or more depending on the product. HazMats and Firearms may be longer. In order to speed processing, our telephone is temporarily blocked. If it shows in stock and you receive a comfirmed order, you will get that order in time. You card will be charged before shipment. IF YOU WISH TO CANCEL AN ORDER, PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL AT wideners@wideners.com and we will cancel the order and you will receive a FULL REFUND. No cancellation fee.
    Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply INC

Suppliers, for now, are in the drivers seat.. I just called an order too Sportsman Guide.. Small order of several items.. Need 4 .45 mag pouches..
    "Sorry back ordered, delivery expected in May. Do you still want them?" Sure.
    How the frig can mag pouches $10 each be back ordered?
    Growing up part time within speaking distance of N.Y.. I learned their language.
    So this girl, polite, is in a hurry, starts rapid talking too me.. Oh you want fast talk, lets get er done..
    I started speaking N.Y.. Poor girl said slow down..
    Midway, 20 minutes on hold just to place an order. Hang in their PullThru, supply and demand..
    Thank you Nappy and Bitme and Feinwit and Bloomwit, and Sorryoss. You have created a dollar flow, like this country has never seen it its history..
    Well maybe the model "T" Ford..
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 04-23-2013 at 03:24 AM.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

No disrespect meant PullThru.. But hit their sight, they shut their phones off because they have nothing to sell..
    Everything "Out Of Stock."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

To compound the issue , Post Office doesn't know if Wideners picked it up or not.
    So much for USPS tracking numbers, does not report "Delivered"

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PullThru 1948 View Post
    To compound the issue , Post Office doesn't know if Wideners picked it up or not.
    So much for USPS tracking numbers, does not report "Delivered"
    Their is no USPS tracking.. Think I am kidding, try to find it.. Good luck..
    UPS to the minute, acceptance and estimated time of arrival..
    Another Govt. business, claiming not to be Govt. run all frigged up..

Feedback Score

I had a US Postal service Delivery Confirmation Receipt Number, which allowed me to track it's progress and delivery online.

Guess I used the wrong term "tracking"

7.57AM 2nd March attempted delivery. Business closed. That's where it all stopped. They didn't try redelivery and Wideners, according to Johnson City Post Office, didn't come get it,-----They think !!

USPS Priority Mail , Insured. Used it many times . First time problem.

Oh well, screw it , wasn't a whole lot of $. Not worth the worry.

Thanks for all replies.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Never send anything important through the USPS... If they smell something they think is valuable, chances are 50 50 it will not reach its destination..
    Our V.A. meds starting coming out of South Carolina again.. V.A. tried to save money going through a wholesaler there.
    It got too the Jacksonville hub and stopped there.. Vets were beating on the V.A. pharmacy window.. "Were not getting our friggen meds."
    At first, no believe, just a bunch of stupid Vets looking for extra meds...
    After the thousandth Vet put a chair through their window, they listened..
    Set up a sting and nailed them.. Now their giving it another go..
    Never send anything important through the USPS.. Their is no tracking, their is no delivery confirmation... They basically suck the big pajongeeee...

Feedback Score

Yep, lesson learned. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

hmmmm the post office should have made multipul attempts . there stupid note were blowing all over my yard one time when I was not expecting to sign .
    Im not sure id not expect weidenrs to go get it but they should be open or the post office needs to make more than one attempt .

the fact the stuff is missing is BS

before the shooting I got pretty good service from them .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.