Gunco Forums banner

Survival Bracelets

855 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  7.62x39 
#1 · (Edited)
I came across these recently and wanted to share the info with you guys.

We've all seen then currently trendy paracord bracelets. They are pretty cool, but most do not offer any more emergency help than just the paracord itself. I've seen them offered complete and as kits that are basically just a length of paracord and a buckle.

These offer much more. Wazoo Survival Gear LLC

They offer 4 different bracelets plus a kit to "roll your own". I went for the "minimalist" which consists the paracord of course, but also contains a firesteel, whistle, fishing line, hooks, needle, drinking straw and a stainless steel nameplate that can be used for several functions. A striker for the firesteel, a spinner and a signal mirror. The buckle contains the firesteel and whistle, which is surprisingly loud for such a little thing.

They offer them in a myriad of color combinations. They are custom sized to your wrist measurement and you can even get the nameplate custom engraved should you desire. I had mine engraved with the RTKBA acronym.

I opted for the black and charcoal combo for my bracelet. I also got a bracelet in a bag to mess with. I'm not sure how they cram all this stuff in there, but it has a nice tight weave that hides everything.
I think it's a pretty cool piece of kit to have on you when you are going anywhere that you don't think you might need, and therefore don't have with you, any emergency supplies.

I also got a keychain firesteel made from spent 5.56x45 brass. They replace the bullet with some sort of a firesteel that really cranks out an impressive spark. It is about to become a zipper pull on my hunting coat.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.