I have a long action Savage 110 with a bling magazine. So I order parts from Sharp Shooters Supply to convert my magazine to a detachable one.
The parts to do this were about eighty five dollars. I got a wood stock to do this for about 60 dollars.
1) The first problem that I has was that the magazine floorplate didn't want to snap on the magazine box but with a little tweeking it did.
2) Next, I noticed that the magazine box doesn't quite lock in positively.
3) The front of the stock requires about 1/2" material to be removed from the stock , the rear requires about 3/8" to be removed. This weekens an already weak stock.
4) This product comes with no template or dimensions on how to inlet the stock.
5) This product comes with no instructions period.
6) I have not found one good sticky or blog on how to do this.
7) This product comes with no action screws , the front one they sold me was to short.
8) I doubt that I would be able to glass bed my stock with product since it will likely cause a bolt over failure to feed because the magazine will sit to low.
9) THis product I consider will effect the reliability of my weapon and devalue it.
10) This product was waste of time and money for me.