Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: $90 delton lowers

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Post1911 $90 delton lowers

http://www.jsesurplus.com/

JSE has delton lowers in stock for $90. they have otherbrands as well but a bit more $$$.

they also have BCGs, barrels, uppers and quite a bit of ar-15 stuff back in stock for mostly 'normal" pricing. they even have a few LW CAR types for $699.

no big sales prices like we once had. back to pre-2013 panic more or less.

Feedback Score

The thing about Delton's "in stock" designation is that even if they show something in stock and accept your order for it, they still have no qualms about backordering you if one of their more "important" customers orders it between the time you place the order and they ship it.
    Even better, they then won't allow you to cancel the order online. You have to call them and wait on hold until a rep gets around to talking to you.
    That's not what I did, though. Instead I stopped payment at the bank, then bought the part from a company that actually valued my business.

Delton even went so far as to post a statement on the nameless large black rifle forum that anyone who has a problem with this policy is a whiny baby who should just take their business elsewhere. That was in response to somebody else, not me. Once a company does something like that to me I no longer talk to them; only about them.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the link if for JSE surplus-- they do have them in stock if you order one from them is will be at your FFL in a couple days.

PSA also has lowers on sale $99 for a lower and a lpk-- same deal shipped out in a day or so provided your FFL info is correct.

i had a similar thing with deltons barrels and uppers in the last panic kept getting put on BO , then long after you forgot about it they would charge the card and ship.

been buying DELTON stuff from JSE for years-- good prices and fast shipping.

you won't have such problems from JSE or PSA.

Feedback Score

Sorry, I didn't notice that. I've also had good service from JSE. Haven't tried PSA, but I've heard good things about them.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by riflecrankdotcom View Post
    Sorry, I didn't notice that. I've also had good service from JSE. Haven't tried PSA, but I've heard good things about them.
    my experience with a top shelf vendor like JSE or PSA is that you get far better/quicker service --like you said than by going factory direct to del-ton or DSA.

people complain about how slow DSA is-- i think DSA has been quicker than del-ton for me--LOL.

a direct order from the factory though is going to run at least three weeks it seems. and if there is some kind of shortage/panic even longer--6 weeks to 6 months+!!

if i order direct from the factory i usually go DSA they generally have a little better stuff, their prices are slightly lower and they seem to ship a little quicker than del-ton when factory direct.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by riflecrankdotcom View Post
    my experience with a top shelf vendor like JSE or PSA is that you get far better/quicker service --like you said than by going factory direct to del-ton or DSA.

people complain about how slow DSA is-- i think DSA has been quicker than del-ton for me--LOL.

a direct order from the factory though is going to run at least three weeks it seems. and if there is some kind of shortage/panic even longer--6 weeks to 6 months+!!

if i order direct from the factory i usually go DSA they generally have a little better stuff, their prices are slightly lower and they seem to ship a little quicker than del-ton when factory direct.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks for the link.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

lol this is an old post-- check with PSA and see if they got any of those $49 lowers left-- and AIM had a few going for about the same if they go any left--

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Just checked PSA's website and it seems that ALL lower receivers are out of stock. Word must have gotten out. LOL!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

keep an eye out for Anderson lowers, at the fun show last week a guy had a box full for $50. ea. I've been seeing them of the web close to that price also.
    http://www.andersonrifles.net/index....ceivers-8.html
    "It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." --Samuel Adams

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.