cwtoyota a man of honor

Thread: cwtoyota a man of honor

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Thumbs up cwtoyota a man of honor

I recently purchased a pair of cwtoyota's bolt cutter rivet jaws.They are a work of art and function beautifully, but due to a very minor misunderstanding, they were not shipped on the day we agreed. At his own expense, he overnight shipped them so I would have it by this weekend!

He is a man of his word and I for one would recommend him highly for his ethics and his products

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Glad to hear it worked out for you. I used some at a get together a little over a week ago, and for the most part I was impressed. I did notice, compared to my rivet jig, that it doesn't smash the tail of the rivet as far down as I would like it to. Is this just a matter of adjusting the cutters so they close a little more?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Adjust more, Smash more.
    Patrick Henry, that patriot and Founding Father of our country said, "It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded not by religionists but by Christians, not on religions but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ".

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score

Chiro, I had no doubt that he'd set things straight. He's a great guy and does great work.

Feedback Score

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I really apreciate it.
    I try very hard to keep everyone happy.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Would you be my Lawyer?

And do your jaws fit the 24" cutters?
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

i think everybody was impressed with the riveters hell i thought it would take a long time to get the trunions riveted and i thought id have to get someone else to do them but after watchin the guys do it and geting some pointers id did the rest my self in just a few minutes
    Allright you primitive screw heads listen up see this this is my boom stick its a 12 guage double barrel Remington. S Marts top of the line you can find this in the sporting goods department thats right this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids Michigan.retails for about $109.95 its got a walnut stock cobalt blue steel and a hair trigger.thats right shop smart shop S Mart

Ash

Feedback Score

Winn R, The jaws I manufacture will not work with the 24" handles. They are designed for the harbor freight 18" bolt cutter part number 41148. The handles are $10 at Harbor Freight. They may work with other 18" handles, but I have only tested them with the Harbor Freight handles.

Would you be my Lawyer?

And do your jaws fit the 24" cutters?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I have been using mine since I started playing with AK's They work great. Hey CW any word on your new jig? Great tooling and a great guy.

Feedback Score

I have to agree, cwtoyota is a great guy to do business with. I bought a pair of his bolt cutter rivet smashers and love them. During the buying phaze I had several questions and we had a bunch of correspondence. Answered all my questions in a timely and professional manner. They were out of stock when I requested a pair and when he got them back in stock, the price went up slightly due to manufacturing expenses.

He went ahead and sold them to me at the original quoted price (Thanks again)!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.