Cool Knives Anyone?

Me I like the Cold Steel knives!
    www.coldsteel.com

Feedback Score

Default knives

Quote Originally Posted by recon
    www.coldsteel.com
    i make my own. fixed blade and liner lock folders.its just like building an ak the satisfaction of doing it yourselk. rick

Feedback Score

I was really into the Cold Steel when the Had the San Mai III blades..

But now for the price I'm diggin the Columbia River Knives...
    Repeal FOPA NOW!!!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I have a modest collection of Case knives and I also collect the Remington Bullet Knife series.

Have various Bucks for outdoor stuff. The 110 folding hunter is my favorite.
    Everyone had you pegged.

Feedback Score

www.coldsteel.com
    I've got a Recon Scout, an SRK, a SafeKeeper II push knife and a Rifleman's Hawk from them. Good stuff, good stuff.

Now if they'd only make AK bayonets in Carbon V steel with a good, hefty blade thickness...

Feedback Score

I've got a CRKT M16-14m, Kershaw Ken Onion Scallion, and a Spyderco ladybug. I'm waiting for the Spyderflies to come out and then I'll finally be able to replace my butterfly knife.

Feedback Score

As an every day carry knife I have a Leatherman Wave and a Columbia River Casper Crawford tactical folder. I have a modest collection of Hartsfields and an interesting hodge podge of Swiss Army, CRKT, Case, Schrade, and a variety of other things. If bayonets count I have acquired a couple of boxes full of them, they seem to come with the territory when you get that C&R lic.
    Rule .308

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Lot's of fine knives out there. I have a modest collection including some from Gerber, Cold Steel, SOG, CRKT, Blackjack, and Emerson. Currently carrying a SOG Flash TiNi, a Leatherman Wave, and a SuperKnife utility blade. Often carry a CRKT M6-4 or Emerson Commander.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

www.coldsteel.com
    Cold steel are nice I have one of their pocket folders that has a tanto style blade half serrated the other half of the cutting edge is normal. Works pretty good. I'm not sure of the model though. I have other knives in my collection but my center piece is a Randall made knife. It is a Model 5 with nickel silver hilt, black micarta handle, compass in handle, wrist thong, and 8" blade. I ordered it when I was 14 and it was ready to ship when I was 16 (it took a couple of paychecks from my the job I had while in High School to purchase it). I've had the knife a good many years and it still is factory new. I don't use it - I bought it for display in my collection. Sometime soon i am planning on ordering another one but with a 5" blade and that will be the knife I'll carry when hunting etc. If i order today, delivery would be January 2008, but that is not of concern to me for what I consider to be a premium handmade knife. Some dealers have them but charge a premium for them. The standard model 5 costs more now than when I bought mine with the options I wanted. Keeps it interesting.

Feedback Score

No mention of Benchmade? I have one pocket knife, a Benchmade AFCK mini (i think). After many years I sent it back for resharpening with life-sharp policy. You pay for shipping nothing else. I got back a brand new knife with my blade sharpened. Only cost me $5 for shipping.

My next knife will be a Benchmade.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.