Thread: Wolf Quality Control

Feedback Score

Default Wolf Quality Control

I opened up a new case of Wolf 5.45x39 FMJ today. When I was loading my AK-74 mags I noticed one round didn't look right. It was a 223! Has anyone else had this experience?

Feedback Score

never had that problem.. Damned good thing you caught it...
    Repeal FOPA NOW!!!!!

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

hay close enough just run it NOT

Feedback Score

Talking

hahahhahah

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by GaryXD
    I opened up a new case of Wolf 5.45x39 FMJ today. When I was loading my AK-74 mags I noticed one round didn't look right. It was a 223! Has anyone else had this experience?
    Not cool, but given the source not impossible. Hell, some Americans still can't get my order right at fast food joints speaking through the latest microphones and speakers technology has to offer.

Since I have AK's in the two major Commie calibers and a 5.56 I have to be careful with Wolf/Russian ammo. Considering I use 5.45 bakelite mags in one of the 5.56 rifles even more so. (I run a strip of electical tape on the base of the 5.56 designated mags above the floorplate. And no, I don't know how to get a good feed fully loaded, I stick with 20 rounds, the weight helps determine which mags go with which caliber rifle)

Haven't had a problem yet but if I got a mix-up from the factory I'd be whining until I got a free case. But that's me...

Be sure to update if you find any more, most definitely a dangerous scenerio. I think contacting Wolf directly would be a very good move.
    "Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name, but what's puzzling you is the nature of my game" -efil4zaggin

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.