Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: JoeKen

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

I have bought 2 receivers from them. One about a year ago and got it in about 2 weeks.I got in on that group buy a couple of months back and that went pretty smooth.I am either thee luckest bastard in the world or I live right or something.I think I will stop while Im ahead.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by droog
    I live right or something.I think I will stop while Im ahead.
    It's hard to beat that good clean living. I keep meaning to try that one of these days.

You boys are about to dig out from under the snow aren't you?

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

Isn't it funny the other site deletes posts like this (a free speech issue) yet defends the second ammendment?
    come on now free speach will allways take a sorry second place to PAID advertiseing. SCREW some foolish amendment when cash is on the line.
    the truth has nouthing to do with any of it, when you PAY for immage you you are not going to stand for negitave postings, they have to go..
    maby I am mistaken what do I know

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by hotbarrel
    come on now free speach will allways take a sorry second place to PAID advertiseing. SCREW some foolish amendment when cash is on the line.
    the truth has nouthing to do with any of it, when you PAY for immage you you are not going to stand for negitave postings, they have to go..
    maby I am mistaken what do I know
    Is this sarcasm???
    oh, what a tangled web we weave, hotbarrel... I think that's why I like ya...
    let me seee.... sarcasm.... if I were more intelligent I might be able to.....
    oh, nevermind, you know the rest.
    good post
    Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money

Feedback Score

I have read nothing but bad reviews of Joeken. I put in for a groupbuy with them for a CAR stock package deal for AK's, and that has yet to show itself, after starting in Feb. I really gotta thank the people who make threads like this for opening my eyes to some horrible business practices. Joeken will never see a cent come from my pocket.

Feedback Score

Angry

My first order with them was my last. My CC was charged the day of my order and I did not see my Polish PMKMS kit until seven weeks later.

Feedback Score

Well, after 2 months after I cancled my order & my card was not credited, numerous phone calls and finally a call & a letter of complaint to my CC co I got the refund! I guess you know when I will order from them again. Thats right-when you don't need a special license for a full auto!!

Feedback Score

I geuss I got lucky I ordered two receivers and got them in two weeks . Should have been sooner but they accidently used the address of the FFL holder I was having them sent to with my credit card , I called my bank and confirmed the problem .Once it was straightened out they were on the way and I was sent a tracking number so I would know when they would arrive .

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

It's a wonder how they stay in business!!!!

Feedback Score

they realy suck!!! they bullshit u for months deliver shit!! i bought a 50 bmg from them
    waited 6 month ,but they said it would be only 4 weeks , then when i finaly got it
    it was crap the head spaceing was off and breech over bored so the shell got stuck in the gun had to fight for months to get my money back!!
    they dont play fair . and talk out of bolth sides of their ass!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.