Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: JoeKen

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Default JoeKen

This was part of Rhino66's post on another board (RCG)

It is from the Better Business Bureau.
    http://www.phoenix.bbb.org/commonrep...018&national=Y

BBB Reliability Report

JOE KEN FIREARMS
    410 E Second St.
    Winslow, AZ 86047

General Information

Principal : Mr. Tom Fisco
    Phone Number: (928) 289-6429
    Type-of-Business Classification: Unknown

The information in this report has either been provided by the company, or has been compiled by the Bureau from other sources.

Customer Experience

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record with the Bureau due to unanswered complaints. The company has resolved some complaints presented by the Bureau; however, the Bureau did not receive a response to other complaints.

Report as of 04/21/2004
    Copyright 2004 Better Business Bureau , Inc., serving central/northern Arizona - Phoenix

Does this surprise anyone? I doubt it.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Not surprised at all. No more biz from me.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

I could say more, but it might be better to not start a war. The above does not surprise me in the least.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I don't know how they stay in business!
    Be sure to check out:
    www.warroom.com
    and
    www.michaelsavage.com

What ever it is I'm against it.
    Always question authority.

Feedback Score

I don't belive they stock anything. They take orders, then when they have enough, they get the stuff in and ship it..

Tghey could have a killer buisness, if they would just work a little on customer satisfaction...
    Repeal FOPA NOW!!!!!

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mike26038
    I don't belive they stock anything. They take orders, then when they have enough, they get the stuff in and ship it..

Tghey could have a killer buisness, if they would just work a little on customer satisfaction...
    You're right Mike, they do everything JIT and promise it to everyone on time. Sounds to me like Joe and Ken need to stock some buffer inventory, but it might be too late. Too many people have their number now. There was a place on the web at one time where post after post about a vendor got deleted and the users were banned if they said anything unfavorable about a certain vendor.

Those people quite often contacted people they felt were fair. It all stinks to high heaven like a certain gunsmith that never delivered, but that was in a galaxy far, far, away.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)

The same old song....Tell them anything but get their money!!!!!!

Like "mike26038" said, "They could have a killer business, if they would just work a little on customer satisfaction..."

Feedback Score

I agree as well... it seems like an operation run by some kid out of his basement who fills orders or replies to emails whenever he feels like it.
    Say hello to my little friend!!

Feedback Score
    62 (100%)

I have bought a lot from joe so I thought I would throw in my 2 cent. All in all my review would be newtral.
    I got a Balaster from them at a nice price, it was described, however it was 3 months longer than promised. every week I heard next week for many months.
    They treated me pretty good on a FCG as it was the last one they had in stock and needed refinish and got a few bucks off. cool
    They realy helped me out with a stock I needed. they said they broke up a set for me and they would only be able to sell me ONE because of this. they did this at a good price too. again cool
    I got a good price on a group buy vulcan reciever, only problem is they were advertised for folders and manufactors stamp is in the way of a folder. not so cool.
    Hay he offered a great price on a romak111 g.b.. we now know not so cool .
    my buddy ordered a polish kit from joe and after many weeks with no kit and the fony story of next week again and again he canseled the order and bought elsware.
    I would buy from joe again !!!!!!! BUT I know what I am getting into when I do it. I would not order from him to save a buck if I needed the part NOW. .My biggest complaint is he could have been more upfront about the delays, especialy if they are MONTHS.
    My best advise is ASK if the part is in stock today!!!!! get the guys name and ASK the guy to go look!!!! ASK if it will be shipped today!! if they say tomorrow then tell him you will call tomorow and need a tracking number, CALL BACK the next day ask for the same guy! and ask for the tracking number. if no number ALLWAYS deal with the same guy and tell him that. If they say it will go out today then call back later and get the same guy then ask for the number.
    If they tell you it will go out next week then most likely it will NOT.. but call AND ALLWAYS get the same guy, get him to rember you and you may get a better part. ALL this helped me with my Balaster, when it came it was hand picked for what I was looking for.

Feedback Score

Joeken was a total joke prior to their becoming a sponser of the "other" gun related site we all love or hate. Their original posts were in the Norinco forum trying to figure out the value of a Norinco .223 side folder with the black plastic furniture. (Bet you can't dig that out with a search, I just tried). They had just come onto the scene with ad's on the auction sites and eventually ended up over-pricing the rifle somewhere around $1800.

Never dropped a dime their way and never will, there are plenty of reputable dealers out there. They might not promise me gold but I know when they offer me something they'll be reasonably honest, have it in stock, and ready to ship. The name of the company is almost as if B****** himself funded the operation. The way they do business I'd almost swear "he" was "they".
    "Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name, but what's puzzling you is the nature of my game" -efil4zaggin

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.