Thread: Todd at ORF is a good guy

Feedback Score

Thumbs up Todd at ORF is a good guy

I purchased an Ishmash plum 5.45mm magazine from ORF. The magazine was in much worse shape than I expected. I let Todd know about it and returned it. He sent me back two magazines in excellent condition.

Todd took care of me professionally.

+1

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Yeah Todd is a pretty good guy. I've been in his shop a few times. Its refreshing to see a professional gunbuilder/dealer that doesnt act like one of those crazed gun lunatics/know it alls. (if you are one of those, no offense)

Feedback Score

Todd is a "Class Act" and has some of the best customer service I have encountered. I also have one of his 1919A4 guns, bought a bunch of AK items from him it has always been exactly as ordered.

I bought a like new AK74 kit from him and it was "lost" twice by FedEx. Todd and his folks took care of me and finally got a kit to me by overnight delivery. They took care of the delivery with FedEx and made them eat the cost of overnight delivery. GREAT FOLKS!!!

Feedback Score

Wow thats strange. I had Todd build me a Galil and it was "lost" by Fed Ex ground as well. Long story short - once the the thing eventually arrived I was very please with the workmanship. Its my third rifle from him. He is great to do business with and I highly recomend him.

Feedback Score

On my two "lost" (read that to stolen in my opinion) kits, they disappeared at the Atlanta and Cincinatti terminals over a weekend. I was tracking the movement daily and when they got to the weekend, they disappeared. FedEx ground is HORRIBLE! They have lost other shipments of mine, but were parts and not full kits. I would pay more to have the parts shipped by FedEx Air than ground service. I don't know how they stay in business with the "losses" they have to cover. I was wondering what "gutter" they got their workers from??????

Feedback Score

FedEx SUCKS BIG TIME. They've left a $1,000 rifle on my neighbors front porch 2 houses down form mine. Thank goodness she called and said " I think I have a package of yours". The driver is never the same. As for as UPS, I can leave a key out for the driver and he will put my packages in my shop, I TRUST him and I know him and he knows me. Again, FedEx sucks!!!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.