Gunco Forums banner

Leatherman Tools

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  mauser1959 
#1 ·
They definitely stand behind their products. I had two of their tools for over twenty-five years and got allot of use out of them. I damaged them through very hard use and decided to try Leatherman's warranty. They replaced them both with new improved version of their tools with no questions asked. Cannot ask for better customer service IMHO. I highly recommend their tools and their warranty!

#5 ·
I recently sent in a leatherman tool for a friend , that model had been discontinued about 10 years ago , so they sent him a new supertool300 . My wife got me my first supertool 25 years ago , lost that in a drunken snafu , but will never be without one again . They are an amazing company , though I know that they have gotten some flack for their blades being made over seas and assembled here in the USA . In this case I DNGAF where they blades are made , as the tools are so superior .

Reactions: Tommo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.