Gunco Forums banner

Inter-Ordnance

2K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Penguin 
#1 ·
Anyone have any experience with this company? I ordered an RPK stock set online from them after receiving a flyer in the mail from them. I haven't received any confirmation of the order and my credit card hasn't been charged yet.

#2 ·
gtbehary said:
Anyone have any experience with this company? I ordered an RPK stock set online from them after receiving a flyer in the mail from them. I haven't received any confirmation of the order and my credit card hasn't been charged yet.

Generally, my experience has been good, however, there are many stories not as favorable. Just be sure they have in stock what you order.. They are big om advertising what they do not yet have. Other than that , they have some unique stuff at good prices.

#3 ·
I ordered a case of 8mm ball, was delivered to my door without any problems, they even included the crate. So I rate them as good, really haven't heard any horror stories like JoeKen.

#6 ·
gtbehary said:
Anyone have any experience with this company? I ordered an RPK stock set
George-- before losing my heart to Lois, I opened my wallet to Inter Ordinance.

They would frequently advertise parts kits prior to them actually having them in stock so the delay could be pretty long.

They really had the Federals stomping on them because, I was told, they committed the ultimate screwup and misrepresented something coming in the country as something else on a federal form. At that point they were considered bait and it was OK to stick the hook in them by any means.

My experiences have generally been good. I've gotten two or three RPK stock sets from them and have been pleased.

Good luck.

#8 ·
gtbehary said:
I have a number of guns from them in one way or another; All great guns, my only problem has been trying to get a couple of SKS rifles from them. I placed four orders in the last year and a half and still didn?t get even one rifle, they did finely ship a pair but in the ten weeks from the time I ordered them to shipping them they had changed carriers from UPS to Fed Ex. My FFL dealer can?t receive anything from Fed Ex because of his shop hours (Opens at 7pm). It also took them four weeks to repay my credit card what they had charged. They gave me a line that it had taken four weeks for the guns to be returned to them. :bull: Don?t let this stop you from ordering from them, just get a promise as to when shipping will take place and how it will be shipped. Also write down the persons name that gave the promise so if things go wrong.

#9 ·
Also write down the persons name that gave the promise so if things go wrong.
this is allways a good idea, make shure they rember you and always talk to the same pirson if you can. if you start to pet some kind of personal tie of rembering you you may get better results than just a stranger kind of feeling.
I was speeking to the same guy for about four months on a delayed item and I ended up with pretty much the best of the bunch. they were advertised as low grade fixer uppers and what I got was very nice.

#10 ·
I called them up when they first got those Romy kits in and the lady that answered the phone gave it to me $20 cheaper than what itd was advertised for so I bought one .It was nice and clean. I will buy from them again.As I do with all these companys I call to find out if they have the stuff in stock and ready to ship otherwise Im not interested.I hate back orders..

#11 ·
i've ordered a few small things from them. i always call them to make sure they have it in stock. i have read heard some have had back order issues with them. i have always recieved my stuff within a week.

#13 ·
glad you got it and it is in the cosmoline. I ordered some more weiger mags from them and had it in less than a week. There ak kits are still on Back order unfortunately. But at least they don't charge the card until they get here.

#14 ·
No Problems

I have been buying from Interordnance for a number of years and have never had any problem with the stuff I ordered. I have read about all the bad experiences from some folks, but maybe I am lucky?????

There have been time when I ordered parts and the I.O. would let me know they were backordered at that time. They would give me an approx. delivery time and they always kept the promise date. Everything I have ordered was always as good or better than advertised. Last December, I ordered some parts and when they arrived, one item was missing; I called and it arrived in 2 days. No problems from me!

#15 ·
I ordered 1 romanian AK kit and several FAL mags,I was billed for the kit and mags.
I received mags but no kit,called and was told the were on BO and would be in about a week later,ok no prob.

well 3wks later no kit so i call and they start debating the fact that i was billed for the kit,the boss is out,blah blah blah about 6 long distance calls later i got my CC company to call with me on the line(conference call)to confirm that they did bill me,the boss was there amazingly and was very pleasant to deal with at this point he also mentioned that they had the kits instock and if i would like they would send me the kit i had ordered instead of issuing a credit,i said great if its instock and will ship in the next day or 2.

well about a week later i get 2 pkgs via UPS from inter ord,both contained Rom AK kits,they sent the original and billed me and shipped a 2nd kit ARGH!!!,i was fed up with trying to correct the problem and the fact that the 2 kits were way better than expected I decided to keep both kits and be happy with the situation..
but stangly enough i have ordered from them several times since without a problem and just think of the experience as a test of my patience

i still prefer to pay a little extra and order things COD when possible :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.