Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Thread: How I rebuilt my milled ak's for $55 plus compli parts.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Still waiting for the public servants at the BATFE........VZ58 is going well though..

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by vz58
    Still waiting for the public servants at the BATFE........VZ58 is going well though..
    you don't happen to have a mailing list for updates or a waiting list for orders yet do you?

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

I have a paper list of people interested, it is ranked by amount of help provided on this project (these are mostly local, but there are a few people out there who have been really trusting by sending kits to examine) then first come first serve. I guess I could put together an automated list for updating people but I felt the board could handle this like we are.

Feedback Score

I say that you start giving them the daily call! Polite yet annoying as hell.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Case, you just get directed to the no escape directory.. I will call next week and ask to speak to the supervisor. It will have been over 2 months since I should have received the letter. I figure that will kill any chance though, but it is not exactly like they are looking like they are going to answer anyway...I think there is a change in attitude there, they use to answer promptly.

Feedback Score

dunno...I think you'll get a letter back...heck I've heard stories of people taking 9 months just to get a C&R license processed and that doesn't even really involve any kind of "decision" like your question does do you know approx. timelines from other people who have submitted questions like yours?

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)

Normally six months if you are not a manufacturer. Whenever they get around to it if you are not.
    Freedom is not free. Some will perish to preserve it for the many. Just as our Forefathers did before us, we must take up the battle and not waver. Victory is our only option.

Feedback Score

By the time the ATF gets around to certifiying the build the AWB will be back. Then it will be a moot point since building one will be illegal.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MAC attack
    By the time the ATF gets around to certifiying the build the AWB will be back. Then it will be a moot point since building one will be illegal.
    And you think that's a coincidence? I'm sure they are dragging their asses on this and everything else lately hoping it will go through. I've been waiting 3 months for some Scorpion kits to get demilled and I'm sure that's the reason as well.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Rumor has it Panaceabeachbum recently got word back on his submission that was about a month ahead of mine. Keep your fingers crossed.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

milled receiver weld plate

vz58 receiver plates
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.