Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: How I rebuilt my milled ak's for $55 plus compli parts.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Still pending with the m64 with BHO internal slot. M64 w/o BHO approved

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Email sent about order for M-64 plates.

Feedback Score

Default clarification on individaul builds

POST DELETED
    Last edited by USGIgunsmith; 06-19-2008 at 01:11 AM.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Last(?) batch of m70,III,NKorean,Hungarian being cut very soon. Deadline 12-13-2007 see classified add
    Thanks all

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

I finally started this project Thursday and have the receiver pretty well together. Still need to weld the bottom plate in, but the sides are done except for drilling the holes. Carrier fitted. Still need to file some off for fitting a mag.

It's been a pretty smooth build so far even though I did re cut one weld to get a better alignment.

Wish I have bought more milled kits now!
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score

Nice work VZ. Very inspiring.

I have been looking at my parts for a week trying to figure out how in the heck I am going to rebuild this gun. Same model as yours, only problem is, mine is missing the REAR end stub (for the folding stock) so I am going to need to build that from scratch too.

Your pictures will help a lot. I was having trouble vizualizing the finished deal, but now I know it will be awsome if I can ever get it back together.

Before I start, I figure I better take a month and get my welding skills up to par.

P.S. I have been trying to do some research on the gun. So far I have concluded I have a yugo M64 (milled receiver, folding stock, heavy threaded barrel) Is that the gun in your build pictures?

Do you still have the M64 plates available?

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

fabonz
    I do still cut m64 plates on occasion, they are a major PITA. I can also cut extra long if you don't have a rear stub. I can also provide dimensions if you need them. PM me for further.

Feedback Score

Default plates for there different ak's

vz58, have you figured anything out about the polish milled reciever? it uses a screw in russian barrel,which firing line makes the reciever. is that not a russian type reciever. if you have plates for these. let me know. i also need plates for the yugo m-64 underfolder and a yugo straight stock .So does the staright stock take a different plate. if so how much for all the plates ,i just mentions . i spent half the night trying to email and personal message you. it wouldnt cause i didnt have 10 post.can you pm me ,since i cant email or pm you.Well just answer me here. if you pm me ,i still wont be able to email or personal message you back.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

cesoir45 email me vonzep58@yahoo.com

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vz58 View Post
    The first couple sets of m70 plates should be in my hands by late this week. provided everything goes well, the first batch should be ready by the first of Feb. I need 20 sets as the min order. yugo m64 will be the next batch (price to be set when I have an idea of quantity) followed by russian type III(again price to be set when quantity is roughly determined) Please use vonzep58@yahoo.com to express interest and the type and quantity needed. ATF letter is still out there in limbo but I hope to have it soon (it has only taken 4-5 weeks in the past and we're way past that)
    Nevermind... He's still selling them...

Mark
    Last edited by Markp; 11-13-2008 at 10:10 PM.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.