Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Are there companies that will go out of business as the hobby sunsets?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Yeah I got a call from an ATF agent about some of those ppsh 41 kits. I had bought 6 of them and built them as dummys on solid aluminum receivers and sold them as such at gun shows years before. It was enough to scare the crap out of me though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I am looking for the youtube video with the idiots doing full auto can someone provide a link or PM it to me. Most of the links on youtube were POST samples or legit dealers have not seen anything out and out illegal.

Feedback Score

Hey remember when ATF seized thousands of FAL kits from PWA in WA as illegally demilled machine guns???

Same kits that everyone built up a few years later when they were forced to release them...I have some still here to build....from Chilean army, to PWA, to ATF, back to PWA/Dans, then to me....follow the convoluted trail....

Build everything now that you might want for the rest of your life.

Buy all the ammo you can now.

Say all you want about how GW Bush hasn't done anything to help us (and he hasn't), but him just leaving us alone from 2004-now has certainly enabled more cool stuff to be built than anyone could have imagined in 1994....

Things change. You never know how supreme court is going to rule on this latest case, could actually turn out good for us...

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by chipmechanic View Post
    Would you like to run down the list of executive orders and congressionally mandated and signed laws that were instituted by Republican presidents? Its not pretty. Nixon, Reagan , GHW Bush ( who burned his NRA card! ) and his son have done some pretty extensive damage to the hobby. Even clintons ban was a package that the elder Bush had tried for years to ram through congress. Don't think for a minute that you have ANY friends in Washington regardless of party affiliation. I see the Republicns any more as the law and order party and they are more than happy to pass useless legislation to make it look like they are doing SOMETHING.

FTA
    Thank God someone finally said this again. It is exactly right. And I see down a few posts that there is an exception to that. Unfortunately, the "Republican" (quotes around Republican are intentional) people have decided that other things are more important. Unfortunately, they are wrong. I know who I voted for in the primaries, and I won't feel any guilt about it when we get a Republican candidate who doesn't give a sh#t about our Second Amendment rights (which is the only Amendment that guarantees our other rights). The "Republican" Party had it's chance to finally have what it has said all along that it wanted (low taxes, NO restrictions on guns, small government, etc.) but instead they laughed at that person because everyone else was laughing at him too...and now look who they are about to nominate.........The "Republicans" had their chance during the caucuses. Now we'll either get a damn Democrat or a Republican who has the same NeoConservative views as the Democrats.

s25
    Feedback Score

I do thing and maybe it is a mixture of naivety and not being a local, But I do think the Republicans would probably leave us alone and in the current climate bar Ron Paul I can not see anyone else doing anything better, And due to what I consider a media block out over there I doubt Ron Paul will get in.
    I can imagine if Hillary get's in a build party with a difference! Renting a big air wrapper (you know those things that vacuum seal wrap things, butchers use them.) and then a burying and hiding party :P

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Ive seen a lot of suggestion that the way to "curb" the AK hobby is to ban the import of 7/62X39 ammo and maybe not make it illegal to manufacture here but at least not allow the ATF to issue permits for its manufacture . The Federal gov't could do both of those things. Theory being that eventually ammo supplies would dry up and while it would never be eliminated the supply would become a high priced commodity.

Buy ammo now

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.